• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked One Piece Thriller Bark Mafia

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
so mean >:C
gib problems with my reads aside from color weird
well aside from the fact they don't line up with your own posts and that I'm pretty sure lethal is scum based on info, not really. I think we may be going too easy on retro though. while her posts do lack an agenda she also hasn't felt particularly invested and her scum meta of trying to force herself into backing specific directions is an easy thing not to fall into.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Xadlin at it again with the cringe claims....
Has to get flipped obviously.
Botched AF.

Vote Lynch Xadlin

Lethal

T.B.A
@Tempest did you miss the part where I said I’d been loosely skimming the thread? Was around my entry into the game when Flower asked my reads. And yes, I did use my role last night. You should really watch what you’re saying if you’re trying to paint me in a bad light :)

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
@Tempest did you miss the part where I said I’d been loosely skimming the thread? Was around my entry into the game when Flower asked my reads. And yes, I did use my role last night. You should really watch what you’re saying if you’re trying to paint me in a bad light :)
great what'd you do and to who?

Back