• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Been doing it since the first iteration of the Dressrosa collections :maybe

I mean, it’s a solid enough bit feat

Unless you’re talking about the Bird Cage, which I didn’t measure :hm
No the physical strength feat for Flamingo. That has to be the best calced one. Not mentioning the swordsmen you have calced.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
How strong you guys think Commander In Chief Kong is?

above admirals or below?

he seems to be as old, if not older than Sengoku, so I don’t think he’s admiral level
Idk, but I do want Luffy to try and hit him with a King Kong Gun just for him to reply "Real Kong Gun" and punch through it.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Idk he called for a warship and seems to want Luffy dead so probably not for them I figured Big Mom would would inadvertently help the SH escape this whole time but now I'm not sure

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
For those two lazy to read (lol)

Oden was originally going to commit suicide.
The Scabbards use to be 4, turned 7, turned 9.
Izo and Okiku were already thought of way before Wano. As Oda has the concept of beautiful brothers he wanted to do for a while.
Rocks is Roger's greatest enemy.
Oda and Shuiesha seem to confirm that Blackbeard has ties to Rocks.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Once a week, SJ will unleashed dropped ideas for OP. Until the break is over. This is part one. @El Hermano , @OtherGalaxy @Solar Sailor @GregSteve

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/2321/one-piece-chapter-1053.1?2022-06-24T19

onepiece_1053.1_015.png

Bruh. Another Laugh Tale.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oda also wants us to pay attention to these details:

Roger's Sword, "Ace"
Ace's Mom
Shank's Tears

Oda wants us to think about these three island for the potential home of the last ponelgyphs.

"Fullalead Island" Pirate Island (Blackbeard's Island)
Elbaf
Vira (An Island Oda mentioned 900 chapters ago, will all the revolutionary Coups)

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also Oda has mentioned Vira twice in the story.

One time by Nami, and the other time by Noland.

When Nami talks about it, it's full of revolts. When Noland talks about it, it's happy?

When Noland visited it was just a small town, and when Nami talks about it, it's a country. The revolutionaries took over.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I want Buggy to beat someone really strong in the last arc in a way that's funny, sort of an accident but let's him scale to top tiers and also even though Luffy finds the one piece and is PK the papers get it mixed up and say Buggy is PK so he gets all the respect from the randoms from it and gets an even more beastly crew

Back