• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

I want Buggy to beat someone really strong in the last arc in a way that's funny, sort of an accident but let's him scale to top tiers and also even though Luffy finds the one piece and is PK the papers get it mixed up and say Buggy is PK so he gets all the respect from the randoms from it and gets an even more beastly crew
Buggy's gag is over, now that he's Yonkou, it's gonna be revealed that he's actually imu. :rock

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It seems from the third road to laugh tale. That Oda has been planning Yamato for a long time. She originally had three eyes like Pudding. Then she was a pro Orochi. Then she turned into what she is today.

Also Luffy can apparently make anything he imagines into reality. We get a full guide to all DFs.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Luffy dropping an anvil on Yhwach gonna be canon soon :mjpls

this does make Bajrang Gun even lamer though

Nigga can do anything and all he thought of was a bigger punch :giogio

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Tbf him Law and Kidd are still noobs with their awakenings I'm ready for Kidd to stop the planets rotation and Law to have a planet sized room though one of these is more likely than the other :skully

Back