• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Man really says something when Kizaru is ready to throw down with Big Mom and Kaido with probably Doberman as backup and Greenbull struggled with Diet Kaido Kozuki
World Military Draft was a mistake.

Probably a reason this guy couldn't make it in the first place.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Let me get this straight... Momonosuke spends the whole chapter trying to give some righteous speech about how Wano can't keep relying on other people to save them and adamant that outsiders don't step in because he needs to prove that Wano can defend themselves against threats.

Only for the chapter to end with outsider Shanks being forced to step in and save Momo and the scabbards from the Admiral who was about to whoop their ass. Kind of defeated the entire point, in the end they still needed a Pirate to come in and carry them.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Let me get this straight... Momonosuke spends the whole chapter trying to give some righteous speech about how Wano can't keep relying on other people to save them and adamant that outsiders don't step in because he needs to prove that Wano can defend themselves against threats.

Only for the chapter to end with outsider Shanks being forced to step in and save Momo and the scabbards from the Admiral who was about to whoop their ass. Kind of defeated the entire point, in the end they still needed a Pirate to come in and carry them.
Yeah. I get the feeling Oda wanted to save Aramaki getting serious for a later fight.

He just went about it in a weird way. Heck the way his logia was portrayed seemed weird to me too.

Him sprouting out of the ground fully formed after his previous body got burned felt less like logia intangibility and more like it was on some Edo Tensei shit.

Yeah. I get the feeling Oda wanted to save Aramaki getting serious for a later fight.

He just went about it in a weird way. Heck the way his logia was portrayed seemed weird to me too.

Him sprouting out of the ground fully formed after his previous body got burned felt less like logia intangibility and more like it was on some Edo Tensei shit.
Nah. This definitely goes further into Logia territory now because the dude seems to have no “real” body.

which recontextualizes how unkillable Aokiji and Akainu might be.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Idk of that's a form of regeneration or immortality that greenbull has. If he can just sprout from a random seed.

Loved that chapter btw.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Nah. This definitely goes further into Logia territory now because the dude seems to have no “real” body.

which recontextualizes how unkillable Aokiji and Akainu might be.
Holy shit, that makes me imagine how scary it would be if Kizaru was seemingly “killed” and then popped out of the light reflected in someone’s eye on some Killer Queen Bites the Dust shit :geezuspepe

Heck, speaking of Kizaru I’ve always had trouble imagining what his awakening is gonna be like.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Great chapter. Did Shanks just communicate via CoC/Voice of all things?

And oh, boy. That Old Wano stuff. Wano was MASSIVE and Mt. Fuji is even BIGGER and someone has to take down these walls. I think Blackbeard might Gura Gura it :maybe

I'm so excited.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Holy shit, imagine how scary it would be if Kizaru was seemingly “killed” and then popped out of the light reflected in someone’s eye on some Killer Queen Bites the Dust shit :geezuspepe

Heck, speaking of Kizaru I’ve always had trouble imagining what his awakening is gonna be like.
@Blade Kizaru the Son of the Sun - star level shit :dankpepe

Imagine Kizaru simply regenerating from the light around him and killing someone "teleport behind you" style. Concentrating the sun's light into one beam etc.

Back