• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

If I recall correctly he was split in half and just turned into photons to reattach himself.

cb1Sjy9_d.webp

Yep. Here it is.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
So are we assuming now that Kizaru's unkillable unless you can destroy all sources of light?

Idk. I'd like that, and seeing what Greenbull pulled off it seems likely but can we base it all off of Greenbull's feat? His logia seems pretty unique in that regard.

So are we assuming now that Kizaru's unkillable unless you can destroy all sources of light?

Idk. I'd like that, and seeing what Greenbull pulled off it seems likely but can we base it all off of Greenbull's feat? His logia seems pretty unique in that regard.
If you have some way to use Haki to hit his real body, it's no problem. Someone just has to have the Haki Equavalent to harm him, which I say is fair.

Greenbulls logia isn't special so there's no reason to treat it differently than other Logias, he can regen from any plant material that isn't attached to his body.

Also if anything we're kinda downplaying Kizaru saying that he as long as there's light he can reform. Since he can produce an infinite amount of light from his body.

Or Croc being able to create a sand tornado in Marineford despite no sand being there.

You can apply this to Akainu/Sabo/Caribou as well. Aokiji I can see you arguing that he's freezing water vapor in the air to make more ice but that's not what the story is telling us.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Also if anything we're kinda downplaying Kizaru saying that he as long as there's light he can reform. Since he can produce an infinite amount of light from his body.

Or Croc being able to create a sand tornado in Marineford despite no sand being there.

You can apply this to Akainu/Sabo/Caribou as well. Aokiji I can see you arguing that he's freezing water vapor in the air to make more ice but that's not what the story is telling us.
I don't know if the amount is "infinite". We can't just assume he has infinite means of production. That would virtually mean he has no stamina requirements.

Being able to produce it in large quantity is irrelevant if one is literally dead or completely wiped out. What I'm talking about here is awakening potentially allowing them to "link up" with their environment and regenerate from a source of their element that is not the direct making of their own DF ability.

In that regard Greenbull's appears to be more unique because the sheer aura of his DF seems to give life to dead environments, be it via nutrients or some other means. That's a part of his shtick.

I don't know if the amount is "infinite". We can't just assume he has infinite means of production. That would virtually mean he has no stamina requirements.

Being able to produce it in large quantity is irrelevant if one is literally dead or completely wiped out. What I'm talking about here is awakening potentially allowing them to "link up" with their environment and regenerate from a source of their element that is not the direct making of their own DF ability.

In that regard Greenbull's appears to be more unique because the sheer aura of his DF seems to give life to dead environments, be it via nutrients or some other means. That's a part of his shtick.
Yea mb I meant infinite as in as much as their stamina can produce. Iirc it's just an assumption that they're dead if they're blown to bits. Ofcourse it's a necessary one, but right now Greenbull is showing us something else Logias can do and has never said it was unique to his ability so that's also an assumption that only he can.

Ceasar clown's lab was blown to bits with him inside it. Of course we don't know the details to the extent he was harmed but aoe never seemed to be a problem.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Yea mb I meant infinite as in as much as their stamina can produce. Iirc it's just an assumption that they're dead if they're blown to bits. Ofcourse it's a necessary one, but right now Greenbull is showing us something else Logias can do and has never said it was unique to his ability so that's also an assumption that only he can.

Ceasar clown's lab was blown to bits with him inside it. Of course we don't know the details to the extent he was harmed but aoe never seemed to be a problem.
We've yet to see any logia growing back a limb after losing it to a Haki infused attack. Aokiji lost his leg, both he and Akainu scarred one another in battle.

Greenbull showed something that, in context, seems to suit his DF more than any other logia. He passively rejuvenate/regenrate his surroundings so it's not that wild for him to grow a sapling with his aura/whatever shtick makes him do that and be sorta reborn. It's completely in line with his DF's concept.

After giving it some more thought, considering these facts, assuming any logia can willy-nilly come back to life after having their original body destroyed when none of them has ever shown the ability to actually regenerate from Haki infused attacks is kinda ridiculous.

We've yet to see any logia growing back a limb after losing it to a Haki infused attack. Aokiji lost his leg, both he and Akainu scarred one another in battle.

Greenbull showed something that, in context, seems to suit his DF more than any other logia. He passively rejuvenate/regenrate his surroundings so it's not that wild for him to grow a sapling with his aura/whatever shtick makes him do that and be sorta reborn. It's completely in line with his DF's concept.

After giving it some more thought, considering these facts, assuming any logia can willy-nilly come back to life after having their original body destroyed when none of them has ever shown the ability to actually regenerate from Haki infused attacks is kinda ridiculous.
The keyword here is Haki. I agree it's somewhat easy to make Logias lose limbs by attacking their real bodies which Haki allows. But right now I'm just talking about random explosions that pull the body of a logia apart or emcompass it. Which so far seems to not affect logias just fine or at least greenbull and was never a stated weakness of a logia and rather just an assumpion on our part, I'm just trying to discuss how far their intang goes.

We didn't see how the Akainu vs Aoikiji fight went down and IIRC Haki was being thrown around MF arc with Akainu and Aoikiji missing body parts and they just regrew them anyways, but I'm not arguing that since I know with enough of it these guys will lose limbs.

I was never arguing that they can regen from Haki attacks I even said that Haki was the only answer to them, fair to battle against them by anyone notable in OPverse.

Last edited:
Back