• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

El Hermano

Acclaimed
@B Rabbit Got a lot of scaling work to do with CT's new calcs. I assume VA and up scale to small continent now due to Ronse surviving WB's continent level attack?

El Hermano

Acclaimed
VA has such a wide range of power that you would have to go case by case
I do agree there are some gaps, but as of now Ronse is pretty much the bar for a VA. He's got no real other feats and other VAs who played a bigger role in the story seem more impressive. You'd think they could endure a similar attack without being completely pasted.

That being said, it does kinda sit weird with me to scale people based on a rank when it has a vast array of players carrying it and small continent VAs seems kinda nuts(I guess that's because we got used to town-city level shenanigans). But being a VA is a testement of one's strength, and there has to be a certain bar to measure their strength.

MrBopo

Paramount
I do agree there are some gaps, but as of now Ronse is pretty much the bar for a VA. He's got no real other feats and other VAs who played a bigger role in the story seem more impressive. You'd think they could endure a similar attack without being completely pasted.

That being said, it does kinda sit weird with me to scale people based on a rank when it has a vast array of players carrying it and small continent VAs seems kinda nuts(I guess that's because we got used to town-city level shenanigans). But being a VA is a testement of one's strength, and there has to be a certain bar to measure their strength.
Ronse is a gaint VA I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the stronger vas

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I am going to start a list. It will help with the scaling. I'm not going to include Garp for obvious reasons. Everyone help us out here.

Strongest Vice Admirals:
Momosigi (YC1)
Gion (YC1)
John the Giant (YC1)

Weakest Vive Admiral:
Maynard (Weaker than Hodi)

With your opinion on the rest of the Vice Admirals. Tier list them.

Yea, OP for a longtime had dressrosa luffy at City level. Zoro's best dressrosa feat was City level at the time. Now there's multiple calcs that put pre-skip at that level. It's gonna get hard getting used to.

Especially their speed when mach 2k was the best we had during the cancerdome era where Flutter would make a bunch of nardo calcs lol

I am going to start a list. It will help with the scaling. I'm not going to include Garp for obvious reasons. Everyone help us out here.

Strongest Vice Admirals:
Momosigi (YC1)
Gion (YC1)
John the Giant (YC1)

Weakest Vive Admiral:

Momonga I reckon is one of the stronger VAs including Onigumo and possibly Jaguar D. Saul (a bit iffy on that).

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Momonga I reckon is one of the stronger VAs including Onigumo and possibly Jaguar D. Saul (a bit iffy on that).
Well probably below Momosigi and Goin. They were next in line for Admiral. John had some hype as well.

MrBopo

Paramount

Strongest Vice Admirals:
Momosigi (YC1)
Gion (YC1)
John the Giant (YC1)

Weakest Vive Admiral:

Admiral candidate
>C3 when they were vice admirals
>Goin/Mosigi/Tsuru

Buster call
> vice admiral veterans that are used for the buster call

To lazy to do the rest

Well probably below Momosigi and Goin. They were next in line for Admiral. John had some hype as well.
Momosugi is Gion, the other one is Chaton :maybe

That being said we need to first get a list of all VAs and then rank them. I'll write their names down.

Tsuru
Gion
Chaton
John Giant
Ronse
Onigumo
Momonga
Doberman
Vergo
Smoker
Jaguar D. Saul
Strawberry
Dalmation
Yamakaji
Stainless
You guys can fill what rank they go in and the rest.

MrBopo

Paramount
Admiral candidate
>C3 when they were vice admirals
>Goin/Mosigi/Tsuru

Buster call
> vice admiral veterans that are used for the buster call

To lazy to do the rest
Admiral canidate:
vice-admiral Aokiji/Kizaru/Akainu
Primse Tsuru
Goin/Chaton

Buster call:
John the gaint
Saul
Doperman
Yamakaji
Onigumo
Momonga
Strawberry

Vet vice-admiral
Vergo
Smoker
Dalmantain
Bastille
Stainless
Cancer
Ronse
Comil?

New-commer
Mozambia
Maynard
Lacroix

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Admiral canidate:
vice-admiral Aokiji/Kizaru/Akainu
Primse Tsuru
Goin/Chaton

Buster call:
John the gaint
Saul
Doperman
Yamakaji
Onigumo
Momonga
Strawberry

Vet vice-admiral
Vergo
Smoker
Dalmantain
Bastille
Stainless
Cancer
Ronse
Comil?

New-commer
Mozambia
Maynard
Lacroix
I'll take this unless anyone has objection.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We just need something for now to tie us over.

Sabo, Whitebeard, Law and Bartolomeo all have fodderized vice Admirals albeit. To a slight different degree.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
John the Giant could possibly move up. Tbh

He gritted his teeth through the second strongest attack in the manga and wasn't instantly Koed

MrBopo

Paramount
Not that I disagree, I just find it hard to believe that Vergo would lose to any buster call vice admiral and that he got unlucky to face law.

But maybe that bias comes from him having more feats.
The buster call vas had some good hype in the mf war. It is still possible for Vergo to be stronger than them but that will be only answered in the future.
We just need something for now to tie us over.

Sabo, Whitebeard, Law and Bartolomeo all have fodderized vice Admirals albeit. To a slight different degree.
John the gaint was in charge of dispatching the buster call he could be above the buster call vas

Back