• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
FBiQHkZXIAMhQTi

:mjpls

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I don't think it's outta the question to think the Vice Admirals are strong since they're being sent to capture Shichibuki
We just need something for now to tie us over.

Sabo, Whitebeard, Law and Bartolomeo all have fodderized vice Admirals albeit. To a slight different degree.
Tbf Bartolomeo's fruit took a BL Oden attack and Sabo and WB fodderized Blackbeard crew members and also Laws fruit is ok I guess it's been known to do some things

Blocky

Illustrious
Does Current Luffy and Kaido scale to that Old Whitebeard's exaton feat? It be funny to finally see multi-continent luffy.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Does Current Luffy and Kaido scale to that Old Whitebeard's exaton feat? It be funny to finally see multi-continent luffy.
He should have it as far back as hurting Kaido at all. Only thing that limited Luffy to start the fight was his stamina. Raw stats beyond that were in their league. He wouldn’t win, but you don’t cause harm if you lack the power to cause them damage

Kaido’s confirmed beyond Old Man Whitebeard from that Ace novel IIRC

We’re not the OL, we discuss a broader breadth of series that don’t accommodate that kind of arbitrary selectivity.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah. Whitebeard didn't want to go to war with Kaidou because of casualties and he wasn't all too sure they would win.

MrBopo

Paramount
He should have it as far back as hurting Kaido at all. Only thing that limited Luffy to start the fight was his stamina. Raw stats beyond that were in their league. He wouldn’t win, but you don’t cause harm if you lack the power to cause them damage
Which Luffy is this?
Kaido’s confirmed beyond Old Man Whitebeard from that Ace novel IIRC
That was physical strength the novel also said Whitebeard is a superior pirate to Kaido

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Which Luffy is this?

That was physical strength the novel also said Whitebeard is a superior pirate to Kaido
I mean superior pirate does not mean Whitebeard > Kaidou. It just means Whitebeard is a better pirate.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
@B Rabbit @OtherGalaxy @El Hermano

How would you guys feel if Kuma died in reverie and Vivi is the one that eats Kuma’s devilfruit?
I haven't given it much though. It could happen, but it'd be kinda weird. A bit odd to imagine Vivi rocking that DF.

As for the Kaido and WB shenanigans - I do believe Kaido edges him out. He's considered the strongest organism in the world, Whitebeard was considered "the strongest man", and I have my doubts regarding Kaido being human, perhaps he was human at one point.

MrBopo

Paramount
I haven't given it much though. It could happen, but it'd be kinda weird. A bit odd to imagine Vivi rocking that DF.

As for the Kaido and WB shenanigans - I do believe Kaido edges him out. He's considered the strongest organism in the world, Whitebeard was considered "the strongest man", and I have my doubts regarding Kaido being human, perhaps he was human at one point.
Kaido is an oni which isn't a human

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean all together. I believe all Yonkou and Admirals are about the same anyways.

The highest calcs Whitebeard heard, were ironically matches and stopped by Aokiji and Akainu.

People have this weird obsession over Old Beard being the strongest. And it's just....weird?

Back