One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
When Mihawk couldn't find pirates to fight he would go after Marines hence his title "Marine Hunter".
- Blackbeard appears in the chapter.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
At this point it's blatantly clear Oda HATES Sanji. I wonder what the fuck happened that the bounties ended up like this.
No one knows because Oda refuses to give us the actual mechanism.

Just like 90% of the manga

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i dont think the marines know where laugh tale is either otherwise the one piece wouldn't still be there to claim. They would have destroyed it as soon as possible to discourage pirating

hqfrn7rzufj91.png

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I can't believe the amount of the community going nuts about it like no one cares we got Jimbei full time and Law isn't with the crew anymore fuck that larper we barely know
Blame oda
The way he brought in Yamato and handle whole thing was terrible
You can get mad but who's fault is that exactly?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The SH crew is confirmed as Commanders.

Crocodile and Mihawk and Buggy begging for their life. Mihawk thinks Buggy is supremely pathetic. Crocodile is about to Kill Buggy but Mihawk spares his life. Saying he wants to live a peaceful life.

Buggy owes Crocodile lots of money. In fact all of Buggys services were funded by Crocodile. Crocodile and Daz Bones are the one who got rid of all the Marines attacking Buggy.

Brannew says Mihawk is more skilled than Shanks. Says Mihawk is defacto strongest swordsman in the world.

Buggy's crew members think Crocodile is Buggy's brother.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Not only did this chapter confirm Dhanks was a swordsman. It confirmed again that in verse, Mihawk is the strongest swordsman.

You got narrator confirmation, and in verse confirmation.

Back