• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The OL constantly talks about how OP has gone downhill, but every site/place/people I visit or talk to say the opposite.

I never understood the hivemind that the OL has developed over the years tbh.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Like I just don't understand.

They'll say the series sucks, but every week get made at the spoiler provider for not dropping spoilers, and every week all 100 OLer's talk about how this was the best chapter of the year. Like yall mutherfuckers say this every week.

The only bad chapter I can say was just bad, was the Kine'mon being alive chapter, but even that we had the awakenings so you can't really say it was terrible.

The OL constantly talks about how OP has gone downhill, but every site/place/people I visit or talk to say the opposite.

I never understood the hivemind that the OL has developed over the years tbh.
Because it's cool to talk about how downhill OP has gotten in OL, at this point, it's mostly to farm internet points and get other people to acknowledge them.

When OP is the only thing you talk about constantly everyday, hours upon hours, you'd think they would get bored, but those same people are constantly there regardless.

OP is living rent free in their heads. The same goes for their haters like vermillion and acno.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Enma reacting to the shamisen playing has started some great memeing in the Telegrams :skully

Don't know who drew them but here's some art I found in the predictions thread

dcrbwgel.jpeg

KFgViti.jpg

And some meme edits

FEUevVGWUAEV6sB

5udt0l.jpg

lhwWIxp.jpg

Honestly who the fuck knows how powerful Zoro was Pre-Enma but it at least seems pretty clear that he wasn't anywhere near the level he is now.

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it's clear to me that Enma is a huge power boost to Zoro. I always knew that. But also it was stupid to believe Enma carried Zoro through the rooftop.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Zoro says King is as fast as a laser beam, and continues dodging and matching them.

Yet another fucking feat for LS OP

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Zoro says King is as fast as a laser beam, and continues dodging and matching them.

Yet another fucking feat for LS OP
Dude. No.

The translated summary from Redon doesn't say "Zoro says King's attack is as fast as a laser beam". It says "Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended because it's like a laser beam."

Which given the wording seems more like an explanation as to why Zoro didn't attempt to block it like he did with previous attacks from King than a comment on its speed. Otherwise it would've made more sense to say something like it cannot be intercepted/countered or it cannot be evaded. It takes less speed to position your arms/swords to block an attack than to physically move out of the way of an attack after all.

There is other actually legit LS stuff for OP. This isn't it. This is a vague comparison (especially since we haven't seen the actual attack itself with no scans posted yet and it may visually give off the feel of a laser) which doesn't stand on its own. If past LS feats didn't exist this is definitely not something that would hold water and be usable as proof of LS OP, and as supporting evidence alongside other feats it's one of the worse ones and not one i'd use in a debate.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dude. No.

The translated summary from Redon doesn't say "Zoro says King's attack is as fast as a laser beam". It says "Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended because it's like a laser beam."

Which given the wording seems more like an explanation as to why Zoro didn't attempt to block it like he did with previous attacks from King than a comment on its speed. Otherwise it would've made more sense to say something like it cannot be intercepted/countered or it cannot be evaded. It takes less speed to position your arms/swords to block an attack than to physically move out of the way of an attack after all.

There is other actually legit LS stuff for OP. This isn't it. This is a vague comparison (especially since we haven't seen the actual attack itself with no scans posted yet and it may visually give off the feel of a laser) which doesn't stand on its own. If past LS feats didn't exist this is definitely not something that would hold water and be usable as proof of LS OP, and as supporting evidence alongside other feats it's one of the worse ones and not one i'd use in a debate.
You literally just proved my point with the quote.

It's like a laser beam/and Zoro hardly dodges it. Which is the same exact way he did with the Pacifista's we excepted long ago. Which already matches what we had preskip and post skip laser dodging feats.

We aren't going to through this one out.

Back