• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Never even mentioned Katakuri here.

This isn’t twitter. Appeal to Motive Fallacy won’t get you anywhere
No motive fallacy. I porved how TB to the head>>>TB to the stomach. You can't answer that.
Kaido’s Kanabo isn’t that small. When it hit Law, it hit everything. Head and Body.

you’re splitting hairs on something that doesn’t matter.
Fanfic. No blood on Law's head. Show me the panel of Law took Tb to his head.
This is mostly trolling on your part at this point.

a Thunder Bagua is a Thunder Bagua.
Nope TB to the head>>>Tb to the stomach. Yamato with hybrid zoan boost+crystal protection got hurt significantly by TB. Law took TB to the stomach and survived. TB on Law also didn't KO broken bones Zoro while hakiless Killer stab Koed fresh Zoro. More proof TB to the stomach<<<TB to the head.

You're trolling if taking an attack to the head that rattles your bran=taking attack to the stomach that rattles your rib.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
They might survive for a second but fall later on.

Not moving a goal post. Why are you angry? You just hate on Katakuri. I'm showing TB to the head>>>>TB to the stomach. TB to the head 1 shot Kidd/Law.

Law took it to the stomach not to the head. That's your own headcannon. Yamato with hybrid zoan boost+crystal protection got significant injury from TB to the head. I proved how TB to the head>>>Tb to the stomach.

Don't come crying because you can't understand how the manga is written.

TB to the head>>>TB to the stomach. That TB even didn't KO broken bones Zoro while Killer hakiless stab KO fresh Zoro. You want to say TB<<<Killer non haki stab?

WCI shows you need FS and Snakeman to hit him. Don't blame me. Blame Oda. If Luffy beat Katakuri without FS and Snakeman speed then I won't post what I posted to you.
That Luffys FS and speed are shit compared to Luffys now WCI Luffy<Wano Luffy the same Luffy that is fighting Kaido right now Kaido who is equal to BM who is over WCI Luffy and Katakuri by a large margin is getting put down Law and Kidd they would beat Katakuri 1v1

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
That Luffys FS and speed are shit compared to Luffys now WCI Luffy<Wano Luffy the same Luffy that is fighting Kaido right now Kaido who is equal to BM who is over WCI Luffy and Katakuri by a large margin is getting put down Law and Kidd they would beat Katakuri 1v1
You have no proof current base Luffy is faster than Snakeman Luffy that Katakuri blitzed. You have no proof current Luffy's FS>His FS in WCI. Luffy only trained his CoA in udon. Law and Kidd haven't shown attack speed as fast as Snakeman and FS to hit Katakuri.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Beastly chapter for Kid and Law.

Kid being able to just glue a Yonko to a wall and have them not able to break free from the attraction is quite absurd and a great boost to his utility, as well as now having a railgun Kamehameha blast in his arsenal for ranged attacks. Law attack was the most visually impressive and he can resist a flurry of Bigger Mom punches to pull off said technique. Both of them broke bones with their attacks last chapter.

All around great show, and even BM sees a boost with that new healing tech and homie fusion.

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
You have no proof current base Luffy is faster than Snakeman Luffy that Katakuri blitzed. You have no proof current Luffy's FS>His FS in WCI. Luffy only trained his CoA in udon. Law and Kidd haven't shown attack speed as fast as Snakeman and FS to hit Katakuri.
Read Udon that's the proof and yes the Yonko and Admirals are above Katakuri in every stat and the Law, Luffy and Kidd are fighting them evenly they're faster that Snakeman

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Read Udon that's the proof and yes the Yonko and Admirals are above Katakuri in every stat and the Law, Luffy and Kidd are fighting them evenly they're faster that Snakeman
I read Udon he only trained his CoA. Kaido hasn't shown speed comparable with Snakeman if base Luffy can tag with him. Law and Kidd taking down Big Mom without showing FS and Snakeman speed. They have no answer to hit Katakuri.

Big Mom got blitzed by Brook. Can't hit Udon Luffy or WCI Jinbe.

No motive fallacy. I porved how TB to the head>>>TB to the stomach. You can't answer that.
You just mentioned Yamato getting injured in the head with her mirror defense

which not only has nothing to do with Law and Kidd’s durability

but doesn’t really prove anything because she also got hit with her entire body by that Thunder Bagua

Kaido’s Kanabo isn’t a small ass sword. Its a bad bigger than Yamato or Law. When they get hit, every part of them get Hit. Same with Luffy

Fanfic. No blood on Law's head. Show me the panel of Law took Tb to his head.

shqmk7k.png

Law’s entire face is covered in Blood and he’s vomiting blood too

he got up after this, and fought Big Mom with Kid

You're trolling if taking an attack to the head that rattles your bran=taking attack to the stomach that rattles your rib.
You’re not even arguing against my point if you think I’m arguing Kaido only hit his body. I’m convinced you’re not even reading

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
You just mentioned Yamato getting injured in the head with her mirror defense

which not only has nothing to do with Law and Kidd’s durability

but doesn’t really prove anything because she also got hit with her entire body by that Thunder Bagua

Kaido’s Kanabo isn’t a small ass sword. Its a bad bigger than Yamato or Law. When they get hit, every part of them get Hit. Same with Luffy
That proved TB to the head>>>TB to the stomach. Yamato would take 0 damage from Tb to the stomach. It has connection to Law durability since his durbaility feat is from Tb to the stomach. Not TB to the head.

Nope Law took it to his stomach.

Law’s entire face is covered in Blood and he’s vomiting blood too

he got up after this, and fought Big Mom with Kid
It hit his stomach thanks for proving my point. He spat blood from the taking TB to his stomach. You can spit blood if someone hits you strong enough to your gut.

You’re not even arguing against my point if you think I’m arguing Kaido only hit his body. I’m convinced you’re not even reading
I read your reply. Law still took TB to his stomach. His head wasn't hit by TB. Your panels don't help your case.

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
I read Udon he only trained his CoA. Kaido hasn't shown speed comparable with Snakeman if base Luffy can tag with him. Law and Kidd taking down Big Mom without showing FS and Snakeman speed. They have no answer to hit Katakuri.

Big Mom got blitzed by Brook. Can't hit Udon Luffy or WCI Jinbe.
Are you really this delusional to think Yonko and Admirals couldn't hit Katakuri because Snakeman was Luffys finisher it wasn't he the only time Luffy hit him in the fight

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Are you really this delusional to think Yonko and Admirals couldn't hit Katakuri because Snakeman was Luffys finisher it wasn't he the only time Luffy hit him in the fight
I'm not delusional since I read WCI. Luffy hit Katakuri after Luffy learnt FS. Yonko would struggle to hit Katakuri but Katakuri can't hurt them either. I think yonko can outlast Katakuri FS and beat him.

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
I'm not delusional since I read WCI. Luffy hit Katakuri after Luffy learnt FS. Yonko would struggle to hit Katakuri but Katakuri can't hurt them either. I think yonko can outlast Katakuri FS and beat him.
The same Yonko that Kidd, non Snakeman Luffy and Law are fighting evenly right now but they couldn't beat Katakuri

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
The same Yonko that Kidd, non Snakeman Luffy and Law are fighting evenly right now but they couldn't beat Katakuri
They don't have FS and Snakeman speed but their durability would outlast Katakuri's FS. They can beat Katakuri. Kidd/Law would get murked if they fight yonko 1 on 1.

That proved TB to the head>>>TB to the stomach. Yamato would take 0 damage from Tb to the stomach.
cap

massive cap

not a single person in One Piece is gonna be unphased by a Thunder Bagua by Kaido

this isn’t Dragon Ball

has connection to Law durability since his durbaility feat is from Tb to the stomach. Not TB to the head.
even the way you say this can’t be with a straight face
:skully
I read your reply
Nah. You definitely did not. Not gonna repeat myself.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
ap

massive cap

not a single person in One Piece is gonna be unphased by a Thunder Bagua by Kaido

this isn’t Dragon Ball
Doesn't change what I said Tb to the head>>>TB to the stomach. Yamato would tank TB to the stomach fine.

even the way you say this can’t be with a straight face
:skully
It does because Law didn't take Tb to the head. He took it to the stomach.
Nah. You definitely did not. Not gonna repeat myself.
Law took it to his stomach not to his head. I saw panels you posted. Still didn't change my mind. He didn't take TB to his head.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Nah fam.

You already tipped your hand by actually arguing Yamato, and really anybody, would get zero damage by a Thunder Bagua

0 damage

0 damage

from fuckin’ Kaido

:skully opinion discarded
I said she would tank Tb to the stomach much better. TB that Law took didn't KO broken bones Zoro while Killer hakiless stab Koed fresh Zoro. TB to the head gave Yamato significant injury even with hybrid boost+crsytal protection. TB Law took was nowhere as powerful as TB Luffy took or Yamato took to the head.
Even twitter cunts aren’t this willfully blind

Back