• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Sigh…

It’s guys like these that sometimes make me embarrassed to be a Kata supporter.

It’s smarter to just take solace in the big boost he’s gonna get when he returns and leave it at that at this point :tiredpepe
I saw non Katakuri fan on twitter said Law/Kidd<Katakuri. maybe you're not his fan or you don't wank him high enough.

There's no such thing as split durability, if you're durable enough to take a TB to the body, you can take it to the head easily.

Even humans it would take 1,100lbs of force to crush the weakest parts of the skull while it takes 742lbs to break ribs.

Law took that TB fine and got back up and would have taken it better if it hit his head since it's "more durable". But this is fiction.

And before you ask, yes their organs are that durable as well because it's fiction.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Or because Yonko and Admirals and their contemporaries shit on Katakuri because he's equal to or slightly above WCI Luffy who is nothing to Current Luffy
Never disagreed with yonko/admiral>Katakuri. I'm saying Katakuri could push yonko/admiral in 1 on 1 better than Law/Kidd. Law/Kidd gets low diffed in 1 on 1. Katakuri can push yonko/admiral to mid diff.

Current base Luffy=WCI Luffy in speed who can dodge TB partially.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Wano Luffy couldn’t dodge TB from a base Kaido while in Gear 4
That Luffy didn't use FS. Rooftop Luffy was surprised with FS he still got hit although only partially so that confirmed rooftop was the first time Luffy used TB against Kaido.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Never disagreed with yonko/admiral>Katakuri. I'm saying Katakuri could push yonko/admiral in 1 on 1 better than Law/Kidd. Law/Kidd gets low diffed in 1 on 1. Katakuri can push yonko/admiral to mid diff.

Current base Luffy=WCI Luffy in speed who can dodge TB partially.
No G4 Luffy got blitz and murdered at the beginning of the arc by Kaido current base Luffy could react and tank it your argument has no basis besides saying "no way Snakeman too fast"

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
No G4 Luffy got blitz and murdered at the beginning of the arc by Kaido current base Luffy could react and tank it your argument has no basis besides saying "no way Snakeman too fast"
Because that Luffy didn't use FS. That Luffy might be even weaker than Cracker. My argument has basis. It;s you ignoring context thinking Luffy used FS against kaido in Flower Capital when it was debunked on the rooftop when Luffy was the surprised TB still grazed him even though he used FS. Confirming rooftop was the first time Luffy used FS against kaido.

He didn't tank TB to the head. TB grazed his forehead. If he took it to his face point blank then Luffy might get Koed again.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
FS doesn’t mean anything if you can’t react to it. Luffy himself said as much

current Luffy not only dodged a Thunder Bagua from a drunk Hybrid Kaido, he also didn’t seem to be using future sight

He was genuinly faster than G4 in the beginning of Wano in raw speed
FS means anything though. Without FS Luffy can't react to Kaido in Kuri. With seeing 5 seconds into the future, Luffy can prepare himself to dodge Kaido's TB

Again this guy can’t read

Future Sight doesn’t mean anything if you aren’t fast enough to dodge

Future Sight is precognition, it tells you when an attack is coming ahead of time

if you aren’t fast enough to dodge in the first place, then future sight is next to useless

G4 objectively is faster than Base Luffy. Future Sight or not. So Base Luffy vs Drunk Hybrid Kaido got so strong he beat G4 Boundman in Kuri is speed objectively

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Again this guy can’t read

Future Sight doesn’t mean anything if you aren’t fast enough to dodge

Future Sight is precognition, it tells you when an attack is coming ahead of time

if you aren’t fast enough to dodge in the first place, then future sight is next to useless

G4 objectively is faster than Base Luffy. Future Sight or not. So Base Luffy vs Drunk Hybrid Kaido got so strong he beat G4 Boundman in Kuri is speed objectively
FS is a big boost. It's the reason why Katakuri was called invincible due to his FS. Seeing 5 seconds into the future is a massive power up. If Kuri Luffy used FS, he can dodge TB partially.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
FS is a big boost. It's the reason why Katakuri was called invincible due to his FS. Seeing 5 seconds into the future is a massive power up. If Kuri Luffy used FS, he can dodge TB partially.
Crocodile was Invincible too and Katakuri with FS still <<<<<<Big Mom in any 1v1 situation the same Big Mom that's getting tagged and being hurt by Law and Kidd which means they're >>>>>Katakuri physically not to mention Katakuri being in Laws room 1v1 can have whatever sight he wants he'll still die

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Crocodile was Invincible too and Katakuri with FS still <<<<<<Big Mom in any 1v1 situation the same Big Mom that's getting tagged and being hurt by Law and Kidd which means they're >>>>>Katakuri physically not to mention Katakuri being in Laws room 1v1 can have whatever sight he wants he'll still die
Crocodile was invincible for non CoA user. FOr Katakuri you need to learn FS and Snakeman speed to hit him. Nope Kidd and Law haven't shown FS and Snakeman speed they can't hit let alone beat Katakuri.

Big Mom can't be>>>Katakuri she lacks speed and CoO. The best I can give is Big Mom mid diffs Katakuri. Big Mom low diffs Kidd and Law 1 on 1. Without teamwork they won't land those attacks on Big Mom.

Law's room didn't help him to beat Doflamingo.

Back