• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I wonder what excuse Ziggy is going to come up with to debunk it. OP only has one calc being abused. :obamalaugh
It was calculated off of the WB vs Ronse scene, where he practically smashes VA Ronse into the ground. So the excuse of "Akainu never matched a bloodlusted quake" is even less valid than it was to begin with.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
As for the chapter: I liked it. It seems like Wano is not going to end in a good way, because they either lose to Kaido or have to face the WG while out of steam. Unless...some other powerful character intervenes, which seems like the most reasonable option.

Maybe Shanks will come to the rescue and reveal his abilities to help the Straw Hats escape to Elbaf? WG taking over Wano could be a good set-up for the big final war. It's hard to imagine an ending where Wano is liberated. There's no way that the WG are going to let go of it even if they somehow botch their first attempt. Wano is super important to them, and I don't see any top-tier settling there to constantly deflect attacks from WG top-tiers.

Back