• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

FEw5OmsUcAMc2t5

>Shanks fans after the new movie announcement

Warlordgab

Illustrious
FEw5OmsUcAMc2t5

>Shanks fans after the new movie announcement
I'm more excited about the twit from ScotchInformer about the screenwriter saying that they worked with Oda, for 2 years, on the script

That gives me major Z/Gold vibes. Just imagine if we get something as compelling as Z, and as fun as Gold

Blocky

Illustrious
I am curious if this new movie will be canon or not.

Or better, it is actually the next arc after Wano.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Since Oda worked on it and approved it for two years it's canon. The only way it won't be canon if its on a missplaced timeline like the last three movies were.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I'm kinda curious how would you guys rate Big Mom's Main Homies if they were counted as their own characters rather than just tools of Big Mom?

Like would all four of them together be able to beat a YC 1-3 or YC 1-4 team? Especially assuming Big Mom's lifespan boost that increased their size and power too is permanent?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You can't really rate them because they can't be hurt.

Only Brooke can harm them because his soul manipulation powers. You can wank them to high heavens and say they each took on a member of the rooftop 5. But that's dishonest.

Big Mom fan boys think each soul is YC3 level

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
You can't really rate them because they can't be hurt.

Only Brooke can harm them because his soul manipulation powers. You can wank them to high heavens and say they each took on a member of the rooftop 5. But that's dishonest.

Big Mom fan boys think each soul is YC3 level
Someone made a Big Mom and Katakuri vs Mihawk and Marco thread in the OP Battledome not too long ago and I thought Big Mom could take Mihawk with just Prometheus and Napoleon and lend Hera to Katakuri to help him against Marco.

I definitely think they’re somewhere in the top YC range power-wise (especially after their recent powerup) and would be a great help in team battles with Big Mom to support whatever allies she has since she can already handle herself pretty well mostly on her own.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
King and Marco aren't going to low diff Katakuri and or midd diff. Inverse if they fought you know it would be a high diff fight.

He just gets the short end of the shtick because powerlevels are all over the place.

I mean Law and Kidd went into the fight being stronger than post Udon Luffy and no one knew about it until like a month ago. :lmao

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Even Marco didn’t beat King low diff. Dude chopped his arm off.

I feel the area of Admirals-Commanders-Yonkou are all in a specific Zone where they can definitely hurt each other.

Big Mom and Kaido destroy the idea that they can’t get hurt by anything below Yonkou

Yeah, even if it was only superficial damage the scabbards vs Kaido alone showed that.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I'm kinda curious how would you guys rate Big Mom's Main Homies if they were counted as their own characters rather than just tools of Big Mom?

Like would all four of them together be able to beat a YC 1-3 or YC 1-4 team? Especially assuming Big Mom's lifespan boost that increased their size and power too is permanent?

The elemental homies have a good hax going for them in that they have logia defense that can not be bypassed with CoA as that's their true form. To defeat them you need to have either a degree of soul hax or a counter for the element itself.

Prometheus should in theory be capable of soloing the F6 because what are any of them going to do to him? He can just start running through them with Stolen Fire and Heavenly Bonbons and they'd just have to sit there and take it because they can't headbutt, swipe, or bite a giant living ball of fire.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Oda this arc.

Powerup -> Powerup -> Luffy
Powerup -> Powerup -> Zoro
Powerup-> Powercreep-> Powerup -> Sanji
Powercreep -> Powerup-> Law
Powercreep -> Powerup -> Kidd
Powerup-> Powercreep-> Killer

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I already made a thread about it elsewhere but I’ll bring it up here as well.

Now that Kidd has already done the Chibaku Tensei-esque thing with his awakening what do you think Fujitora’s awakening could be? Something crazy like a gravity singularity or a gravity storm?

Back