• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Rayleigh wanked FS users. Calling them among the most powerful in the world.

Seeing 5 seconds into the future is a big boost. Before learning FS, Luffy can't land a hit on Katakuri. It's after Luffy used FS that he can hit Katakuri.

Katakuri without FS struggled against Boundman. The moment he used FS he beat Boundman easy.[/b]

There is no waste with seeing 5 seconds into the future. You can predict opponents move 5 seconds before they move. It's a big boost compared to normal CoO which allows you to sense intent only when your opponent tries to attack you.
Except, no. Katakuri didn’t just start beating Boundman ONLY because of FS. He also had to bring out a powerful awakening technique, Peerless Donuts/Power Mochi. An enlarged version of Block Mochi that shoots out like a piston and can be spawned anywhere around the opponent due to awakening.

For all his speed and technique he still understood more raw power was necessary against Boundman because Block Mochi just wasn’t cutting it.

As much as I hate to say it Kata doesn’t have the power to deal with Kidd’s awakening. Kidd has the endurance to touch Katakuri while eating an attack. And once Katakuri’s magnetized he’ll be crushed by metal being attracted to him from all sides (attracted with enough force to hurt Big Mom mind you). Assign is practically undodgeable once you’ve already been magnetized.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Except, no. Katakuri didn’t just start beating Boundman ONLY because of FS. He also had to bring out a powerful awakening technique, Peerless Donuts/Power Mochi. An enlarged version of Block Mochi that shoots out like a piston and can be spawned anywhere around the opponent due to awakening.

For all his speed and technique he still understood more raw power was necessary against Boundman because Block Mochi just wasn’t cutting it.

As much as I hate to say it Kata doesn’t have the power to deal with Kidd’s awakening. Kidd has the endurance to touch Katakuri while eating an attack. And once Katakuri’s magnetized he’ll be crushed by metal being attracted to him from all sides (attracted with enough force to hurt Big Mom mind you). Assign is practically undodgeable once you’ve already been magnetized.
Without awakening Katakuri can still deal with Boundman as long as Katakuri used FS. Non awakening Katakuri dodged Snakeman attacks which are faster than Boundman.

Katakuri can turn metals into mochi. Kidd's attacks are not as fast as Snakeman he won't hit Katakuri. AP is not the answer to beat Katakuri otherwise Luffy would use Boundman to beat him.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
FS helped Luffy to hit Katakuri and to dodge some of Katakuri's attacks. FS Luffy still got rocked by Katakuri but not as bad as non FS Luffy
You're not saying anything I don't know?

Again, precog isn't a stat boost. Its knowledge. Foreknowledge.
Yes they can. With FS MMA fighter can't hit non MMA fighter. Pain tolerance is irrelevant since non MMA fighter can dodge all MMA fighter throws at him with seeing 5 seconds into the future. You see 5 seconds what MMA fighter will hit you with.

MMA fighter would still fail to hit non MMA fighter if non MMA fighter can see 5 seconds into the future.
You do know that moving your body the way they'd need to would require the muscle memory most non athletes lack?

Do you understand how uncoordinated the average person is?
Stats difference is not the issue here. MMA fighter can be much faster than non MMA fighter
But they're not. No one IRL is substantially faster or slower than anyone else. You'd be hard pressed to find a difference in speed of people of similar height broaching remotely close to 2 times.

Stat differences make all the differences in the world, and tiny ones determine whether or not you can even cause a fucker pain just due to lacking a few kilograms of weight and an inability to properly throw a real punch because you don't know how to throw it. Acceleration is important, and most untrained assholes punch like they're pushing someone in my limited experience

Not once in the fight Snakeman blitzed katakuri
???

You're ignoring just how far Snakeman's punches move compared to Katakuri's much more economical movements.
I think it's your fault if you think Gamma Knife which is more lethal than hakiless Killer stab that KOed fresh Zoro is as strong as Bellamy punches that hit Luffy who is immune to blunt attack and use CoA to reduce the damage of Bellamy punches. You need to up your power scaling skills.
I think Oda's as big a hack as most writers are when it comes to consistent expectations. That's the problem here. Zoro shouldn't have even noticed pain from a small wound like that is my point.

I'm saying, instead of using this straw man as your punching bag, maybe consider the full context of the fight. If gamma knife, a piercing technique, was well beyond the physical might of Bellamy, Doffy should have suffered more damage than internal hemorrhaging. I'm basically chastising your need to use ">>>" to emphasize a gap without actually substantiating how that gap exists.
And none of the links you posted showed Luffy can hit Doflamingo without Law help or withut Doflamingo getting nerfed by Gamma Knife
???

What do you think those physical clashes are? Landing a blow is a matter of skill. Having speed peer to each other doesn't necessitate that in the slightest.
Not really. Roger died to 2 stabs from fodders. WB knelt from Squard's stab. Doesn;t make them a bitch.
It honestly kind of does from a feats perspective. Those are godawful showings.

Is that how they are as a full picture? No, but those showings taken in a vacuum make them giant pussy's in series proper.
Because the stitch didn't restore Doflamingo's crushed organ to once it was.
Have you just not ever been hurt before? :hm

You can still use undamaged muscles at their full capacity. Its a matter of pain tolerance whether or not you can.

Again, you're indirectly calling Doffy a bitch by suggesting gamma knife did anything more than neuter his endurance in this series where damage soak over days is king.
Doesn't change the fact without gladiators Doflamingo would beat Luffy though.
I didn't disagree though?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Without awakening Katakuri can still deal with Boundman as long as Katakuri used FS. Non awakening Katakuri dodged Snakeman attacks which are faster than Boundman.
Katakuri without awakening vs Boundman Luffy would pretty much be a stalemate at best. Boundman Luffy wouldn’t hit Katakuri but Katakuri couldn’t hurt Boundman Luffy either (except with his ultimate attack but he can’t really spam that endlessly).
Katakuri can turn metals into mochi. Kidd's attacks are not as fast as Snakeman he won't hit Katakuri. AP is not the answer to beat Katakuri otherwise Luffy would use Boundman to beat him.
Except the metal Kidd sends at Katakuri won’t be attached to the ground it’ll be flying straight at Katakuri from all sides. Katakuri can use awakening on the ground but he can’t transmute a bunch of flying metal omnidirectionally as awakening doesn’t transmit through the air.

Also it seems you ignored what I said about Kidd just touching Katakuri while he’s eating a hit from Kata to magnetize him. That’s something Kidd could easily do given how many attacks he’s taken from Big Mom.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Dodging attack once doesn't mean Luffy is as fast as Katakuri.
???

To dodge at all, to compare to any fraction of Katakuri's movement, Luffy needs to possess some kind of parity, ergo, I'm not sure why you think your assertion makes any sense.
In the end Katakuri dominated Luffy so bad that Luffy fell and Katakuri asked Luffy to get up.
You just seem to like implying characters are utter bitches, huh?

So, Luffy takes a one sided beating for an hour and Katakuri has a comparative glass jaw even compared to Base Luffy :hm

Because, if you're only taking hits he endured on panel, Katakuri doesn't come out looking too hot when its implied by Luffy landing that punch enough to make him spit blood that Luffy was dishing it out himself as well.
Doesn;t make Luffy as fast as Katakuri even if he parried number of Katakuri's punches.
That's literally how it works by definition though, especially when both characters have their respective attacks move similar distances.
Katakuri parried number of Snakeman punches
While Snakeman's attacks travel substantially further than Katakuri's vastly more economical motions.

Not a 1 to 1 comparison dude.
Luffy spring and caused Katakuri to spit blood. That was the only time on panel Luffy with FS hit Katakuri.
I mean, if you're implying he has a glass jaw, I'm all for bitch made Katakuri I suppose :maybe

At the end of the day, Base Luffy is strong enough to hurt Katakuri. Katakuri doesn't eat many attacks on panel, despite this punch serving to imply Luffy's at least getting 1 in for every few Katakuri does. By all means, lets have Katakuri be such a glass jaw that Luffy only needed to hit him a handful of times total to end it while he's a beast of a tank even with suffering CoA punches.

Definitely superior. Katakuri is much faster than base Luffy and as fast as Snakeman.
No on both counts for the nuances I already mentioned.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What is going on here? I go from this thread being dead to like one massive debate about FS for the last 5 pages?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
He can use Buzz Cut Mochi. That attack is Katakuri's strongest attack after Mogura. He used it against Snakeman Luffy. Turning himself into donut and crashed Luffy into ground creating huge crater.
That’s what I said. Kata’s ultimate attack is stronger than Power Mochi but ultimately since it’s an ultimate attack he can’t keep using it over and over forever since it uses the most Haki out of all his moves to be as powerful as it is. And ultimately it would get overpowered by moves from Kidd that can hurt Big Mom as even with his ultimate attack it’s doubtful Kata can do any damage to BM.
Maybe it would be difficult to transform those flying metals into mochi but Katakuri can dodge those metals no problem.

Kidd can't touch Katakuri. He can eat Katakuri's attacks while he's charging at Katakuri but Katakuri would dodge if Kidd tries to attack him.
Do you not understand how magnetism works? They not only would come at Katakuri from all directions (leaving Katakuri nowhere to dodge to) they’re literally homing in on him. They won’t ever stop til they hit their target.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
What is going on here? I go from this thread being dead to like one massive debate about FS for the last 5 pages?
It’s weird. Even though I wanted you guys to just ignore him I still got dragged into the debate because I felt like this guy is giving Kata fan’s a bad name and I wanted to at least be the guy trying to respect how powerful Kata really is while still understanding he’s outclassed at this point :life

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
That’s what I said. Kata’s ultimate attack is stronger than Power Mochi but ultimately since it’s an ultimate attack he can’t keep using it over and over forever since it uses the most Haki out of all his moves to be as powerful as it is. And ultimately it would get overpowered by moves from Kidd that can hurt Big Mom as even with his ultimate attack it’s doubtful Kata can do any damage to BM.
Their attacks won't even clash. Katakuri can attack Kidd while dodging his attacks.
Do you not understand how magnetism works? They not only would come at Katakuri from all directions (leaving Katakuri nowhere to dodge to) they’re literally homing in on him. They won’t ever stop til they hit their target.
Katakuri can duck below to dodge those metals then attack Kidd who controls those metals triggering Kidd and stopping the metal from moving
It’s weird. Even though I wanted you guys to just ignore him I still got dragged into the debate because I felt like this guy is giving Kata fan’s a bad name and I wanted to at least be the guy trying to respect how powerful Kata really is while still understanding he’s outclassed at this point :life
Don't be butthurt because non Kata fan like me wank Katakuri better than you. Imagine Zoro fans say Zoro is weaker than Kidd/Law. You should be ashamed of yourself

Magicx2

Notorious
Their attacks won't even clash. Katakuri can attack Kidd while dodging his attacks.
Kidds Dura is far above Katas paygrade.He can just facetank them without problems
Katakuri can duck below to dodge those metals then attack Kidd who controls those metals triggering Kidd and stopping the metal from moving
They follow Kata until they hit,it never ends.Not to say his new finisher vaporizes any FM out of existence
Don't be butthurt because non Kata fan like me wank Katakuri better than you. Imagine Zoro fans say Zoro is weaker than Kidd/Law. You should be ashamed of yourself
Being a "fan" does not mean you need to wank that Char or downplaying some other Char.Kata is just outdated and is no big deal anymore.Maybe he will come back and gets a big powercreep,but until then,no.Any top-tier just blitzes his ass away

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Kidds Dura is far above Katas paygrade.He can just facetank them without problems
Dura would only stall his imminent defeat. Useless if he can't hit Katakuri. Durability is not unlimited while Katakuri can use FS for 10+ hours.
They follow Kata until they hit,it never ends.Not to say his new finisher vaporizes any FM out of existence
Kata would dodge and those metals surrounding Katakuri would crash against each others. Kata then attacks Kidd who control those metals and stops him from controlling those metals.
Being a "fan" does not mean you need to wank that Char or downplaying some other Char.Kata is just outdated and is no big deal anymore.Maybe he will come back and gets a big powercreep,but until then,no.Any top-tier just blitzes his ass away
Being a fan doesn't mean thinking injuring yonko in 2 vs 1 makes you beat FS user when Kidd and Law never showed FS and Snakeman speed. I'm just reasonable here.

Kaido can't blitz Katakuri if much slower Luffy can dodge his TB. Big Mom can't blitz Katakuri.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
He can’t dodge attacks that will literally follow him forever and cover all escape routes. Or a giant fucking electromagnetic laser that covers a massive range.

Do you think Kata can easily dodge Kizaru’s lasers? I don’t. He can try to dodge and still get tagged with attacks that are fast enough just like Luffy tried to dodge Kaido’s Thunder Bagua with FS and still got hit.
Except they would follow his ducking motion… They’re not going to zip past him and come back around whatever move he makes they’ll still be attracted to him. Kata has no opportunity to get close to Kidd with such a massive amount of metal surrounding him from all directions coming at him no matter how he tries to dodge.
I appreciate Katakuri for his actual character not his battledome power level. You can still find someone weaker to be cooler than someone stronger (another example, Souther’s my favorite villain in Fist of the North Star even though Raoh and Kaioh are much stronger by the end). If you’re unable to look at things that way, that makes you a very superficial person.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
ChaosTheory123 said:
You're not saying anything I don't know?

Again, precog isn't a stat boost. Its knowledge. Foreknowledge.
It's reaction boost. You can dodge 5 seconds before your opponent perform their attacks
ChaosTheory123 said:
You do know that moving your body the way they'd need to would require the muscle memory most non athletes lack?

Do you understand how uncoordinated the average person is?
Non MMA fighter can move to the left if MMA fighter hits with left fist. Why is it so difficult?
ChaosTheory123 said:
But they're not. No one IRL is substantially faster or slower than anyone else. You'd be hard pressed to find a difference in speed of people of similar height broaching remotely close to 2 times.

Stat differences make all the differences in the world, and tiny ones determine whether or not you can even cause a fucker pain just due to lacking a few kilograms of weight and an inability to properly throw a real punch because you don't know how to throw it. Acceleration is important, and most untrained assholes punch like they're pushing someone in my limited experience
Sure but with FS non MMA fighter can still dodge any non MMA fighter throws at them. You don't need to be MMA fighter to learn how to dodge.
ChaosTheory123 said:
???

You're ignoring just how far Snakeman's punches move compared to Katakuri's much more economical movements.
Katakuri outspeed Snakeman in dual exchanges though. Snakeman punches are faster than G2 movements that can't blitz Katakuri.
h7BJ73j.jpg

ChaosTheory123 said:
I think Oda's as big a hack as most writers are when it comes to consistent expectations. That's the problem here. Zoro shouldn't have even noticed pain from a small wound like that is my point.

I'm saying, instead of using this straw man as your punching bag, maybe consider the full context of the fight. If gamma knife, a piercing technique, was well beyond the physical might of Bellamy, Doffy should have suffered more damage than internal hemorrhaging. I'm basically chastising your need to use ">>>" to emphasize a gap without actually substantiating how that gap exists.
Doffy could endure it because he stitched his organ but that doesn't mean Gamma Knife damage was gone. The damage was still there. Doflamingo's endurance was high.
ChaosTheory123 said:
???

What do you think those physical clashes are? Landing a blow is a matter of skill. Having speed peer to each other doesn't necessitate that in the slightest.
Not once in those panels without Law help or before Gamma Knife base luffy can hit Doflamingo while Doflamingo had no problem hitting base Luffy
ChaosTheory123 said:
Have you just not ever been hurt before? :hm

You can still use undamaged muscles at their full capacity. Its a matter of pain tolerance whether or not you can.

Again, you're indirectly calling Doffy a bitch by suggesting gamma knife did anything more than neuter his endurance in this series where damage soak over days is king.
Guess WB was a bitch since he knelt to Squard stab. Guess Roger was a bitch because he died to fodders stab. Guess Zoro is a bitch for fainting to non haki Kamazo stab. Gamma Knife is more lethal than those. Doflamingo enduring it is a huge feat.
ChaosTheory123 said:
I didn't disagree though?
Good
ChaosTheory123 said:
???

To dodge at all, to compare to any fraction of Katakuri's movement, Luffy needs to possess some kind of parity, ergo, I'm not sure why you think your assertion makes any sense.
And still got dominated by katakuri so how does dodging 1 attack prove base luffy is as fast as Katakuri with FS?
ChaosTheory123 said:
ou just seem to like implying characters are utter bitches, huh?

So, Luffy takes a one sided beating for an hour and Katakuri has a comparative glass jaw even compared to Base Luffy :hm

Because, if you're only taking hits he endured on panel, Katakuri doesn't come out looking too hot when its implied by Luffy landing that punch enough to make him spit blood that Luffy was dishing it out himself as well.
Base Luffy tanked advCoC from kaido though. Katakuro proved he has ap above G3+ Luffy. its high praise for Luffy enduring those G3+ attacks and praise for katakuri for damaging Luffy who tanked advCoC from kaido
ChaosTheory123 said:
That's literally how it works by definition though, especially when both characters have their respective attacks move similar distances.
Good
ChaosTheory123 said:
While Snakeman's attacks travel substantially further than Katakuri's vastly more economical motions.

Not a 1 to 1 comparison dude.
Why should Katakuri dodge as far as Snakeman if he can limit the movement he can use to save stamina?
ChaosTheory123 said:
I mean, if you're implying he has a glass jaw, I'm all for bitch made Katakuri I suppose :maybe

At the end of the day, Base Luffy is strong enough to hurt Katakuri. Katakuri doesn't eat many attacks on panel, despite this punch serving to imply Luffy's at least getting 1 in for every few Katakuri does. By all means, lets have Katakuri be such a glass jaw that Luffy only needed to hit him a handful of times total to end it while he's a beast of a tank even with suffering CoA punches.
Compared to Zoro who fainted to hakiless Kamazo, Katakuri tanked much better. So if you want to downplay his durability feat that means you downpkay Zoro's durability feat I suppose.
ChaosTheory123 said:
No on both counts for the nuances I already mentioned.
Eh no. Snakeman never once blitzed Katakuri. Katakuri outpspeed Snakeman here.
h7BJ73j.jpg

He landed more hits on Luffy during dual exchange.
xenos5 said:
Katakuri without awakening vs Boundman Luffy would pretty much be a stalemate at best. Boundman Luffy wouldn’t hit Katakuri but Katakuri couldn’t hurt Boundman Luffy either (except with his ultimate attack but he can’t really spam that endlessly).
He can use Buzz Cut Mochi. That attack is Katakuri's strongest attack after Mogura. He used it against Snakeman Luffy. Turning himself into donut and crashed Luffy into ground creating huge crater.
xenos5 said:
Except the metal Kidd sends at Katakuri won’t be attached to the ground it’ll be flying straight at Katakuri from all sides. Katakuri can use awakening on the ground but he can’t transmute a bunch of flying metal omnidirectionally as awakening doesn’t transmit through the air.

Also it seems you ignored what I said about Kidd just touching Katakuri while he’s eating a hit from Kata to magnetize him. That’s something Kidd could easily do given how many attacks he’s taken from Big Mom.
Maybe it would be difficult to transform those flying metals into mochi but Katakuri can dodge those metals no problem.

Kidd can't touch Katakuri. He can eat Katakuri's attacks while he's charging at Katakuri but Katakuri would dodge if Kidd tries to attack him.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
He can’t dodge attacks that will literally follow him forever and cover all escape routes. Or a giant fucking electromagnetic laser that covers a massive range.

Do you think Kata can easily dodge Kizaru’s lasers? I don’t. He can try to dodge and still get tagged with attacks that are fast enough just like Luffy tried to dodge Kaido’s Thunder Bagua with FS and still got hit.
Katakuri can dodge and those metals surrounding him would crash against each other. Then attack Kidd to stop him from controlling those metals. Katakuri could dodge kizaru. Pacifista is based on Kizaru's laser and Luffy called that laser slow. Kizaru VC says only someone with good CoO can tag him. Katakuri is the best match for Kizaru. Kizaru also doesn't move light speed 24/7. there is cooldown time after he uses light speed.

Except they would follow his ducking motion… They’re not going to zip past him and come back around whatever move he makes they’ll still be attracted to him. Kata has no opportunity to get close to Kidd with such a massive amount of metal surrounding him from all directions coming at him no matter how he tries to dodge.
Not if Katakuri moves faster. Those metals surrounding him are also small metals separated from each other. katakuri can shape shift his body to move between those spaces between those small metals to get out of metals surrounding him and attack Kidd who controls it.

I appreciate Katakuri for his actual character not his battledome power level. You can still find someone weaker to be cooler than someone stronger (another example, Souther’s my favorite villain in Fist of the North Star even though Raoh and Kaioh are much stronger by the end). If you’re unable to look at things that way, that makes you a very superficial person.
Souther is clearly weaker than Raoh Kaioh for the same reason katakuri is weaker than Kaido/Big Mom. I just disagree with injuring yonko in 2 vs 1 makes you automatically above Katakuri. I'm just using WCI which shows you need FS and Snakeman to hit Katakuri and Kidd/Law haven't show those.

I think Katakuri is weaker than Zoro due to him having advCoC. Weaker than benn beckman due to his VC. Shilliew since he'll be Zoro's future opponent and Weevil who is compared to young WB by Kizaru.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Katakuri can dodge and those metals surrounding him would crash against each other. Then attack Kidd to stop him from controlling those metals. Katakuri could dodge kizaru. Pacifista is based on Kizaru's laser and Luffy called that laser slow. Kizaru VC says only someone with good CoO can tag him. Katakuri is the best match for Kizaru. Kizaru also doesn't move light speed 24/7. there is cooldown time after he uses light speed.

Not if Katakuri moves faster. Those metals surrounding him are also small metals separated from each other. katakuri can shape shift his body to move between those spaces between those small metals to get out of metals surrounding him and attack Kidd who controls it.

Souther is clearly weaker than Raoh Kaioh for the same reason katakuri is weaker than Kaido/Big Mom. I just disagree with injuring yonko in 2 vs 1 makes you automatically above Katakuri. I'm just using WCI which shows you need FS and Snakeman to hit Katakuri and Kidd/Law haven't show those.

I think Katakuri is weaker than Zoro due to him having advCoC. Weaker than benn beckman due to his VC. Shilliew since he'll be Zoro's future opponent and Weevil who is compared to young WB by Kizaru.
Ok, this is my last response for now. It doesn’t even seem to be as much wank at this point as you downplaying other characters to prop Kata up.

Kata being “the best match” for Kizaru as he is now is a fucking joke and the idea the Pacifistas artificial lasers can hold a candle to Kizaru’s is pure nonsense. The Pacifistas are literally fodder while Kizaru is a top tier.

The amount of metal Kidd magnetized to come at Big Mom was also massive enough to bury her completely despite her size. So no Kata is not morphing through it.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Ok, this is my last response for now. It doesn’t even seem to be as much wank at this point as you downplaying other characters to prop Kata up.

Kata being “the best match” for Kizaru as he is now is a fucking joke and the idea the Pacifistas artificial lasers can hold a candle to Kizaru’s is pure nonsense. The Pacifistas are literally fodder while Kizaru is a top tier.

The amount of metal Kidd magnetized to come at Big Mom was also massive enough to bury her completely despite her size. So no Kata is not morphing through it.
There are still spaces between those metals even if those spaces are tiny. Katakuri can shapeshift his body to move between those spaces to get out of those metals surrounding him.

Pacifista laser is based on Kizaru according to Drake and Luffy called it slow. Even if Kizaru's laser is much faster, Katakuri can shape shift his body to make those lasers pass through his body. Also like I said Kizaru didn't move lightspeed 24/7. There is cooldown after he moves at light speed.

There's no downplay here. The only argument I saw here is injuring yonko automatically makes you stronger than Katakuri. It's like strong ap makes you above Katakuri ignoring WCI that shows Luffy with huge King Kong Gun ap didn't choose to use Boundman but chose Snakeman to beat Katakuri.

Arguments here are jokes.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Jailor
You already got removed from the Funny Arguments thread. I come in here and find you stonewalling and downplaying. Either cut the nonsense or I will remove you from this thread as well

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
@Jailor
You already got removed from the Funny Arguments thread. I come in here and find you stonewalling and downplaying. Either cut the nonsense or I will remove you from this thread as well
Didn't see how I was wrong there. I called that thread pathetic for embarrassing users from other forums and those *** huggers came at me.

Back