• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Better try to debunk what I said if you want to look like a reasonable mod.
Didn't see how I was wrong there. I called that thread pathetic for embarrassing users from other forums and those *** huggers came at me.
Better stop being a fool if you wanna keep debating in this section. I don't need to debate or debunk anything from you. You have received your only warning. What happens from here is on your head

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Better stop being a fool if you wanna keep debating in this section. I don't need to debate or debunk anything from you. You have received your only warning. What happens from here is on your head
If posting based on manga facts means you are a fool then you need to improve your reading comprehension. I just have different opinions from other users here. That doesn't mean I stone walled.

You don't want to debunk because you don't want to embarrass yourself? This is just thread about One piece manga. Just because I have different opinions doesn't mean I am a fool. Try to respect people opinions here instead of lashing out like this.

I also never insulted anyone here. Why are you so angry?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
If posting based on manga facts means you are a fool then you need to improve your reading comprehension. I just have different opinions from other users here. That doesn't mean I stone walled.

You don't want to debunk because you don't want to embarrass yourself? This is just thread about One piece manga. Just because I have different opinions doesn't mean I am a fool. Try to respect people opinions here instead of lashing out like this.

I also never insulted anyone here. Why are you so angry?
The stuff you've posted has been countered by the people posting in this very thread. I know nothing about one piece scaling or feats so I'm going to trust the people in the community who are respected on their knowledge and understanding of the series. I'm more ready to believe them over anything you have to say because you are an unknown.

Also don't play dumb about why I'm coming at you like this. You show up in the funny arguments thread, call users pathetic and shit, start trolling and expect me to treat you as if you've done nothing wrong? Think again son. You either shape up or ship out cause I'm not having it

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
The stuff you've posted has been countered by the people posting in this very thread. I know nothing about one piece scaling or feats so I'm going to trust the people in the community who are respected on their knowledge and understanding of the series. I'm more ready to believe them over anything you have to say because you are an unknown.

Also don't play dumb about why I'm coming at you like this. You show up in the funny arguments thread, call users pathetic and shit, start trolling and expect me to treat you as if you've done nothing wrong? Think again son. You either shape up or ship out cause I'm not having it
I said that thread is pathetic because it is pathetic. Do you think it's okay to make a thread just to embarrass users from other forums? Other users came at me like little kid because I said that thread is pathetic. It was also them who insulted me first.

Respected or not doesn't mean their powerscalings are correct. Nobody is perfect. They are not Oda. They are users like me who have different opinions regarding powerscaling in One Piece. You need to read One Piece manga in order for you to understand if their counter arguments to me is correct or not. I just have different opinions and never insulted anyone here that's all. No need to make a big deal out of this.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I said that thread is pathetic because it is pathetic. Do you think it's okay to make a thread just to embarrass users from other forums? Other users came at me like little kid because I said that thread is pathetic. It was also them who insulted me first.

Respected or not doesn't mean their powerscalings are correct. Nobody is perfect. You need to read One Piece manga in order for you to understand if their counter arguments to me is correct or not. I just have different opinions and never insulted anyone here that's all. No need to make a big deal out of this.
Dawg I ain't even gonna read your post. I've made my statement. What happens going forward depends on you.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean FS aside. The story basically tells us Kidd and Law are a bit above Katakuri's weight class.

Cause I'm pretty sure it was stated Katakuri and all of Big Mom's crew can't beat her in a weaken state while Law and Kidd are giving her a high diff to extreme diff fight. They might even beat her.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
If anything you can make the argument that you need at least 2 awakened fruit users to be a threat to a Yonkou class

so it ends up benefitting BM and Kaidou anyway :hestonpls

I mean FS aside. The story basically tells us Kidd and Law are a bit above Katakuri's weight class.

Cause I'm pretty sure it was stated Katakuri and all of Big Mom's crew can't beat her in a weaken state while Law and Kidd are giving her a high diff to extreme diff fight. They might even beat her.
Also, its their mom. So them being afraid of her might also be psychologically fucking them over

plus look how poorly Bound Man did against her vs how it did against Katakuri

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member

Manga never says that. Manga says they can't stop Big Mom hunger pang. Beating Big Mom/killing Big Mom can't stop Big Mom hunger pang.

They need FS and Snakeman speed to land a hit on Katakuri. They haven's showed it. 1 on 1 they get murked by either Kaido/Big Mom.

Remember chapter 1010? After Kaido used TB on Law, Kaido could have finished him but Luffy interfered.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Pretty much

and that's after BM and Kaido have both been getting ganged up on for the better part of the arc,

much more so in Kaido's case since he's been fighting like 3/4 of the major characters this arc by himself while drunk off his ass and he's still been winning for most of the encounter

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Kaido could have killed Law here if it were 1 on 1.

GjMu7o7.jpg

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Kaido could have also killed Luffy after ragnarok, both Luffy and law got and continued to fight
Law and Zoro interfered before Kaido could finish off Luffy. Without Luffy interference and Kaido being so lazy, he could have killed Law there in 1 on 1. Law can't push kaido past low diff in 1 on 1. Can't react to TB. Down after 1 TB. That was even Kaido after taking Ashura, 9 scabbards attacks and SN attacks.

Magicx2

Notorious
Kaido could have killed Law here if it were 1 on 1.

GjMu7o7.jpg
He also would have killed all 9 scrubbards but didnt because Oda didnt allow him to do that.Same for Ruffy

Iirc it was pre Ragnarok he said hes gonna takes Ruffys bodyparts but later he just sends him flying down Oni

Thats what we call PIS and Plotarmor.Same reason why Kidd/Law were TWICE down but BM just turned around and didnt kill them

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
He also would have killed all 9 scrubbards but didnt because Oda didnt allow him to do that.Same for Ruffy

Iirc it was pre Ragnarok he said hes gonna takes Ruffys bodyparts but later he just sends him flying down Oni

Thats what we call PIS and Plotarmor.Same reason why Kidd/Law were TWICE down but BM just turned around and didnt kill them
Plot also forbids kaido from using Tb against Law/Kidd. Tbf none of SN has any answer to TB. They either dodge it or tank it. Tanking Tb would be impossible since Yamato with crystal protection and hybrid boost still took significant damage from TB. Kaido only used TB against Luffy and Yamato for some reason.

Yeah Big Mom was careless. She could have killed Kidd and Law there. 1 on 1 she murks them.

Jailor

Illustrious
Banned Member
Kidd needs to touch his opponent in order for him to perform assign
yLimV4U.png

xqfWbPz.png

@xenos5 why did you make up something bruh? Acting like kidd can perform magnetism on his opponent whenever he wants when in fact he has to touch his opponent. Someone with good CoO is the worst match up for Kidd. It would be impossible for Kidd to touch his opponent in order to perform Assign.

You debated me just for the sake of debating. You said I brought shame to Katakuri fans when in fact you were the one making up shits to downplay a character you idolize because you want to body me that much.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Kidd needs to touch his opponent in order for him to perform assign
yLimV4U.png

xqfWbPz.png

@xenos5 why did you make up something bruh? Acting like kidd can perform magnetism on his opponent whenever he wants when in fact he has to touch his opponent. Someone with good CoO is the worst match up for Kidd. It would be impossible for Kidd to touch his opponent in order to perform Assign.
I literally said Kidd could just touch Katakuri while he’s eating an attack. Katakuri uses plenty of attacks with stretching his arm or his leg after all. Awakening isn’t his first resort.
You debated me just for the sake of debating. You said I brought shame to Katakuri fans when in fact you were the one making up shits to downplay a character you idolize because you want to body me that much.
I never made up anything you just weren’t paying attention to what I actually said dude.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I saw non Katakuri fan on twitter said Law/Kidd<Katakuri. maybe you're not his fan or you don't wank him high enough.
Don't be butthurt because non Kata fan like me wank Katakuri better than you. Imagine Zoro fans say Zoro is weaker than Kidd/Law. You should be ashamed of yourself

Deliberately wanking a character does more harm than good for their fandom. If you want to be taken seriously as a representative for a character then you have to be willing to acknowledge their limitations, otherwise you come across as a clown whose opinions should be disregarded.

Funny you bring up the Zoro fans because that's a fight they've been on the losing end of for years now.

Back