• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion Thread Part 3: Road to star level

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
fujitora is one of the coolest admirals

when zoro beats him :mjpls, it will be a worthy w

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I like Aramaki alot. But really because his design and powers.

Apparently he's a Celestial Dragon supporter as well.

ngl making GreenBull an Akainu simp, made me lose a lot of interest in him

Fujitora as a character is the most interesting of the Admirals still

Honestly, I think that's desperately needed. Akainu has been a bit of a joke since the Timeskip of basically being reduced to nothing more than a person who hates his position and can't do shit meanwhile he has Fujitora undermine him at every turn and the upper tiers don't give a fuck about what he thinks despite his gifts and the fact that people really DO like Akainu's way of doing things.

By actually having an Admiral "simp" over him, you actually have a way to make Akainu's threat still be known and not be very much undermined in any way.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, I think that's desperately needed. Akainu has been a bit of a joke since the Timeskip of basically being reduced to nothing more than a person who hates his position and can't do shit meanwhile he has Fujitora undermine him at every turn and the upper tiers don't give a fuck about what he thinks despite his gifts and the fact that people really DO like Akainu's way of doing things.

By actually having an Admiral "simp" over him, you actually have a way to make Akainu's threat still be known and not be very much undermined in any way.
I agree with this. Hell even Rob Lucci was telling Akainu to kick rocks in Gold.

Having Kizaru and Green Bull as your wings is pretty solid.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Akainu in marineford just sticks in my mind much more than his bit appearances I guess

I could do without the world govt telling him to fuck off though. Fujitora doing it had a purpose because Fujitora is supposed to be a rebellious character. Elders doing it is just kinda....lol

Though the admirals were always celestial dragons' bitches anyways, so in a sense despite all their power they sort of are a joke. Government lapdogs.

Akainu seems more sympathetic when he’s pissed at the Gorosei, because he obviously didn’t sign up to be a lap dog for Celestial Dragons.

I don’t think he’s lessened by people telling him off. I feel like people telling him off is just gonna make him double down. Akainu is build for a fight. Not to sit around behind a desk. Fucker must be pissed and he’s getting spit in the face for it.

I don’t like Aramaki being an Akainu fanboy, but I know he’s not really following some of his orders so that trait is probably just exagerated from. The fans. I like that Aramaki agrees with Akainu because we need Admirals that prefer the status quo. . Aokiji and Fujitora disagree while Kizaru and Aramaki aren’t against Akainu. Balances out.

what i’m more interested is the fact that he has a son. That’s awesome.

Looks like we'll get some canon info about Shanks but that's about it.
IMG_1503.jpg

Back