• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Great Potato

Preeminent
If Van Auger ends up having any sort of parity with Yasopp then him being able to destroy the biscuit knights makes sense, since Yasopp > Cracker should be the logical conclusion of Brannew saying the RHP commanders are above average.

That said, I wouldn't put stock in that anime feat since the actual manga had Jean Bart tanking those bullets and he's set to be a future Usopp opponent whom at this point I have doubts will reach Yasopp level with how little Oda has developed him as a fighter post-skip.

El Hermano

Acclaimed

I feel kinda disgusted sharing his tweet considering he tweeted earlier today a "prayer" asking God to curse me and every single one of my people. So he gets a mandatory "fuck this subhuman mutt" for this occasion:cat

EDIT: This is a fake account, lol. Got fooled.

Last edited:

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I pray for Sanji he nets an FTL feat this chapter to at least save face from the cringe one-liner he got.

Fucking crazy how even if he gets the best, most anticipated speed feat in the series he still somehow manages to turn it into an L.

I pray for Sanji he nets an FTL feat this chapter to at least save face from the cringe one-liner he got.

Fucking crazy how even if he gets the best, most anticipated speed feat in the series he still somehow manages to turn it into an L.
Sanji turned into Huey Lewis talking about the power of love
"Love shines brighter than light!"

Fuck me he can't stop taking Ls.
He blocked an admiral’s attack. Don’t overthink the love part, sanji aint a creep like that lol

El Hermano

Acclaimed
don't see the issue
This corny-ass one-liner, while somewhat suiting for Sanji, is a bit too much even for him, IMO. And that's if we take it the non-creepy way.
Sanji turned into Huey Lewis talking about the power of love

He blocked an admiral’s attack. Don’t overthink the love part, sanji aint a creep like that lol
Creepy or not still kinda bad, IMO.

Also, so far it looks like the feat isn't quantifiable, unfortunately.

cvNkkG7.jpg

Franky: Uoi!! Usodaro omae re—za—dazo!?
Sanji: ai wa hikari yori tsue enda!!

El Hermano

Acclaimed

I think this is blatantly a LS feat tho

Franky points out that it’s outright lightspeed
From the spoilers I've read they're simply shocked he managed to scatter the beam with brute force.
Problem with this feat is that we don't know where Sanji was in relative to the beam by the time it was fired. That said you could argue that him swinging his leg fast enough to stop it is at the very least a LS feat, I guess.

OP 1107 spoilers @ChaosTheory123 curios to hear your take if you don't mind.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
My basic ass japanese lessons tell me that Franky is basically saying

Are you kidding? That’s a laser!

And Sanji says Love is stronger than Light. So he’s referring to himself as Love and Kizaru as Light basically saying “Me > Kizaru”
I guess this is one way to interpret it but it doesn't feel like anything solid enough to give an upgrade over. It also doesn't necessarily mean anything, it's just a cool scene where Kizaru's beam gets overpowered rather than tanked/dodged leaving everyone in shock.

I do think Sanji swinging his leg could be a key point to net maybe even FTL results but I'm not sure how we'd approach it.

Back