• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
According to the spoilers for 1115, we have more feats from Gorosei:
-Nasjuro cutting in half Labophase.
-Mars unleashing Haki and knocking out the Den Den Mushi.
Also, the battle between the World Government and the Ancient Kingdom modified the planet. According to Vegapunk, the battle caused the sea level to rise by 200 meters, which made continents get flooded. The islands people live in nowadays are mere fragments of these continents. Maybe an ancient weapon caused this and the hole below Enies Lobby is similar to the hole made by the Mother Flame in Lulusia.
The war ended with Joyboy's defeat.
[/spoilers]

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
So
Imu killed most of humanity not too long ago right?
That seems to be the case. Also:
This guy will end up being Joy Boy.
And the God he met was the God of Skypeia from his era.
I think Oda is going to make all this characters canon to One Piece:
1716311151471.png

Maybe this was Joyboy's crew?

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
So
It's confirmed all gorosei are advanced CoC users and Imu by Proxy?

If Kizaru doesn't show CoC Admiral Agenda is dead, only Akainu Old Gen and Koby will have it

Great Potato

Preeminent
Kizaru's performance against Snakeman destroyed the notion that guys like Katakuri and King are close to the Admirals, which a lot of people tried to run with over the years, so that's a win for the Admirals. He's also remained conscious after White Star Gun and Booming Dawn Cymbal, so he's not a slouch in durability, just naturally not up to par with freaks like Big Mom or Kaido.

The biggest thing he's missing is good offensive showings because too many characters have been walking off his attacks. We have characters talk about how dangerous lasers are, but Sanji is countering them with his kick and the likes of Franky, Bonney, and Sentomaru have been recovering from his attacks. He's yet to put a dent in another top-tier outside of Whitebeard whose durability had taken enough of a dive to be ran through by Squardo.

I don't believe his role in this arc is finished since Oda's made a point that he wasn't KO'd from the last attack and just resting, but until he pulls out some higher end offense that can actually do something significant to these other top-tiers, then that's going to hold him back against a lot of the other top tiers. From current feats the likes of Kaido, Big Mom, and Warcury wouldn't have much to fear from his laser lightshow.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Kizaru's performance against Snakeman destroyed the notion that guys like Katakuri and King are close to the Admirals, which a lot of people tried to run with over the years, so that's a win for the Admirals. He's also remained conscious after White Star Gun and Booming Dawn Cymbal, so he's not a slouch in durability, just naturally not up to par with freaks like Big Mom or Kaido.

The biggest thing he's missing is good offensive showings because too many characters have been walking off his attacks. We have characters talk about how dangerous lasers are, but Sanji is countering them with his kick and the likes of Franky, Bonney, and Sentomaru have been recovering from his attacks. He's yet to put a dent in another top-tier outside of Whitebeard whose durability had taken enough of a dive to be ran through by Squardo.

I don't believe his role in this arc is finished since Oda's made a point that he wasn't KO'd from the last attack and just resting, but until he pulls out some higher end offense that can actually do something significant to these other top-tiers, then that's going to hold him back against a lot of the other top tiers. From current feats the likes of Kaido, Big Mom, and Warcury wouldn't have much to fear from his laser lightshow.
I still remember a few weeks ago Flutter fled from our conversation about the exact same thing.

Idk why Yellow Cosmo keeps asking why do we say this about Kizaru's AP.

Great Potato

Preeminent
I still remember a few weeks ago Flutter fled from our conversation about the exact same thing.

Idk why Yellow Cosmo keeps asking why do we say this about Kizaru's AP.

I believe a big part is the average OL member doesn't grasp just how absurd of a feat Puncture Wille is. They say if Kid's PCD can damage Big Mom then so can "insert attack here", but Oda's clear intended portrayal is that all of those attacks Kid & Law were pulling out at the end were monstrously powerful, and that's the only way to read into that battle when he shows the aftermath of PW had a side by side comparison with Bajrang Gun.

I have to let out a chuckle when people pull out Zoro cutting off the Onigashima horn or Kizaru blowing up the mangrove trees as though they are feats equivalent feats to PW, because even just eyeballing should make that a ridiculous comparison.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
GOO9p5yWUAA-OjC.jpg

Great Potato

Preeminent
…people think Zoro cutting Onigashima’s horn was on par with Puncture Wille?

I completely get why people would hype him for Ashura vs Kaido but THIS????

According to the mental breakdown of Trolonoa after I tried walking him through the process explaining why slicing the horn of Onigashima wasn't exactly a relevant feat against a character who endured Puncture Wille and was back up a page later.

You think you can see Law's human sized sword relative to a supposedly onigoshima sized hole when you're going on about the Wano mountain dwarfing the horn? That's weird.
Anyway, Law's technique went through onigashima. So it can't be onigashima size crater otherwise onigashima would've been destroyed.
Anyways, Dragon Blaze actually destroys Big mom/Kaido's durability.
Puncture willie needs to be set up and then has an explosion that didn't even trigger the onigashima bombs. They blew up by big mom simply grabbing at them for reference.

If we compare the length of puncture to a normal attack no one in the verse can come close to replicate it.

But no one has the audacity to pretend Law's PW actually comes close to top tiers attacks.

One is a magic explosion that ignore durability and is extremely long the other is a power of destruction slash of top tier quality.
Okay, PiOPi.
Ashura has no relation to Dragon Blaze, I thought you were a Zoro fan you should know this.

It's quantifiable silly to pretend the crater is island size when you can see Law's sword entirely on the wide shot of the puncture. This is how an enormous sword looks relative to Onigashima for reference.

jyMnFvQ.png

The conversation is about Attack power, not AOE. Which is why comparing Dragon Blaze to Puncture willie is silly.

Lol, how many blazing baguas, magma punches, bajrang guns can big mom eat without putting any defense. It's clearly not meant to be a top tier technique.
You have no frame of reference for those "mountains" so it is irrelevant hype from your part.
The things we know for certain are the following:

How big Law's sword is.
The effect the attack had on Onigoshima, which is another rocky island.

A.P is trash tier because the technique is built around ignoring durability. You don't hit Big mom's inside 3 times while she has no defenses with a top tier attack and she lives on tell the tale.

It's a multiple islands long attack with a capped radius around Law's sword that produces high tier A.P.

Hence casual Blackbeard clashing with Law's shock willie.

Any other conclusion is straight up misreading.

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/two-zoros-vs-big-mom.1280566/page-3

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Monster feat from Nusjuro.

Also. When Sanji fell back. It was from the bite the last time we saw Nus apparently.

Nus single bite sent Sanji something fierce.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i was hoping for much more Franky focus this arc but I’ll take what I can get. Maybe on Elbaf he’ll finally build his Giant Fighting Mecha to face Sanjuan Wolf down the line :wow

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
This chapter also confirms that Bellamy and Caribou can't kill anyone since Roshio and the Fake Strawhats are there.
1716536782539.png

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
JoyBoy and Imu must be monsters if the shape of the world is the result of their battle. Must be like what Akainu and Aokiji did in Punk Hazard but planet level.

Back