• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

GoldenHeart

Preeminent
A bonney Awakening would be pretty busted and cool to see tbh

Imagine the possibilities

"A Future where there's no hope for humanity" and she turns the environment into a post-apocalyptic scenario

"A Future where Devil fruit users can't live in" and the floor turns into seawater"

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
It should be noted that Bonney is 12, not 6

She can create some insane futures, but as Saturn noted it's already being limited by common sense

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
David Dastmalchian is probably the biggest actor they've got for this so far. Although Jamie Lee Curtis has expressed interest in being Dr. Kureha and Matt Owens was on board with that idea, so I'd expect to see that announced for Season 2 casting.
They are going to announce more actors this week. I want to see Curtis as Kureha.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
The ancient robot's name is Emeth
Interesting.

Emeth(well more appropriately pronounced "Emet" if you refer to the Hebrew word)means truth in Hebrew. This reminds me of a Jewish folklore tale where during dire times the Jewish people's cry for help was heard by the Rabbis in the heavens which made them summon forth a golem. Said golem was brought to life by putting a piece of paper with the word "Emet" in the desired material which brought it to life.
Once they wanted to stop its activity they simply erased the first letter(Alef - can be pronounced in several ways depending on the context like Eh, Ee, Ah)resulting in the word "Met" which is Hebrew for dead.

Pretty fucking cool to think Oda might have used this Jewish tale as inspiration. But maybe I'm reaching a bit(?)

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Interesting.

Emeth(well more appropriately pronounced "Emet" if you refer to the Hebrew word)means truth in Hebrew. This reminds me of a Jewish folklore tale where during dire times the Jewish people's cry for help was heard by the Rabbis in the heavens which made them summon forth a golem. Said golem was brought to life by putting a piece of paper with the word "Emet" in the desired material which brought it to life.
Once they wanted to stop its activity they simply erased the first letter(Alef - can be pronounced in several ways depending on the context like Eh, Ee, Ah)resulting in the word "Met" which is Hebrew for dead.

Pretty fucking cool to think Oda might have used this Jewish tale as inspiration. But maybe I'm reaching a bit(?)
I prefer Emeth over the overused Talos.

GoldenHeart

Preeminent
Interesting.

Emeth is also a character in Narnia. He's a demon who was accepted by Aslan on his kingdom.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Pretty weird for the guy with Lasers and Wapometal to get it before People who actually need it like Chopper and Robin

Back