• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters
Yeah, outside the context of One Piece, Hancock is honestly scarier than the just about all of the top tiers because of her hax.

To survive the Mero Mero Beam one must either
1. Not have any attraction to women
2. Be able to resist transmutation

Could also pull a Momonga and stab yourself to override emotions, but that's not going to happen in a no knowledge scenario. The slave arrows and perfume femure don't even seem to require attraction since they've worked on inanimate objects, so transmutation resistance is ultimately the only reliable counter beyond just not getting hit. Can conceivably take out much higher threats than the Yonko or Admirals who have to rely on bringing them down the old fashion way with clubs, swords, or burning them with magma.
Yeah she even can petrify emotionless robots like the Pacifistas

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, outside the context of One Piece, Hancock is honestly scarier than the just about all of the top tiers because of her hax.

To survive the Mero Mero Beam one must either
1. Not have any attraction to women
2. Be able to resist transmutation

Could also pull a Momonga and stab yourself to override emotions, but that's not going to happen in a no knowledge scenario. The slave arrows and perfume femure don't even seem to require attraction since they've worked on inanimate objects, so transmutation resistance is ultimately the only reliable counter beyond just not getting hit. Can conceivably take out much higher threats than the Yonko or Admirals who have to rely on bringing them down the old fashion way with clubs, swords, or burning them with magma.
I mean I think it would be possible that logia (or pseudo logia) could just remove the part of themselves that's started petrifying and reform it before it can spread.

And Paramecia awakening could be good for blocking it from hitting your body as well.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sorry texting and water got on my phone cause of light rain.

I was saying Boa could have probably solo the marines that invaded her terriotry to be honest.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You don't have to be attractive for the fruit to be effective either.

"Apparently someone asked Oda this already. If an ugly person had Hancock’s fruit what would the results be, and he said they’d still be effective. The mero mero no mi is an onomatopoeia for “falling down drunk with emotions” so this means emotions of any kind. So extreme repulse or fear would be able to activate the fruit’s power" From Beyonce on Fanverse

Great Potato

Preeminent
I mean I think it would be possible that logia (or pseudo logia) could just remove the part of themselves that's started petrifying and reform it before it can spread.

And Paramecia awakening could be good for blocking it from hitting your body as well.

It's not really a slow spread like Dabura's spit. From what we've seen getting hit with the beam or slave arrow is rather instantaneous process; you get hit and you're just a full on statue. Perfume Femur is more concentrated to the area she kicked with no apparent spread, but a logia can't just regenerate damaged body parts like that.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
It's not really a slow spread like Dabura's spit. From what we've seen getting hit with the beam or slave arrow is rather instantaneous process; you get hit and you're just a full on statue. Perfume Femur is more concentrated to the area she kicked with no apparent spread, but a logia can't just regenerate damaged body parts like that.
Pretty crazy they can maneuver and regen from some decent stuff but then Aokiji and Akainu have permanent damage that fight had to be nuts

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
unless ya can negate her power like Blackbeard or play keep away like the admirals Hancock is the worst opponent for majority of cast

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
low digits Iq i'm seeing here
niggas literally don't read

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Than what about a logia pre-emptively detatching a body part so the arrow can hit it and diffuses before it reaches them?

Akainu has his whole magma fist thing for example. He can fire it off and just cut off the magma flow after it's fired.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
If he manages to detach it before it hits his real body yea then it wont do anything.
Nice. And I'd definitely think admirals (and a certain other character with his pseudo-logia df) would have the CoO necessary to make that pre-emptive action.

Back