• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah it was better as it was.

Too much going on to stay in one place. Odas just setting all the pieces up to enter in one place.

These events had to happen so characters who have no vested interested in end game stuff (Boa, Rayleigh, Mihawk, ) will be set in motion.

I think for sure 1061 will be Elbaf stuff. As that's probably where the last Road Poneglyph is.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
rayleigh saying he couldn't beat BB but he is willing to throw down with Admirals was cool to me

i didnt care for the chapter otherwise, i kinda wish it had been 2 chapter arc maybe so there could be more hype to BB's appearance
I do agree with the first sentence. But I think that dragging it for another chapter to show what BB is capable of would not have been the right call.

Oda wants to push the story forward, faster, so stallling for another chapter at this point would have hurt the pacing especially if there's a break next week. I do believe page distribution could have been handled better(if ya know what I mean :maybe ) to give us a broader glimpse into BB's current capabilities and to make that battle's pacing better.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This chapter from what I'm hearing is a a Gorosei, Im, Weevil, Aokiji chapter.

Pretty sure Elbaf is going to be a Zou arc. Then Loadstsr, Laughtale, than final war.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i dont even mean show more of BB but this is his first appearance in years and he's kinda just

there and then he's gone

usually his appearances have more impact

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It Def had impact. What he did to Hancock shook the community.

You probably didn't feel it because you don't like her.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
all he did was grab her and then leave this isn't even me hating hancock it just felt like the most interesting parts of the chapter (toppling Wang Zhi and kidnapping Coby) were offscreened

pacing didn't feel right to me it was a lot of big players (rayleigh BB coby hancock seraphims) crammed into a small pagecount. That's why I think it would have worked better as two chapters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I told people Imu sama was going to be final villain, and will be a fighter. No people had their agendas and said it was Akainu and or Blackbeard, But nah it was IMU Sama.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
so, a multi island razing ship known as uranus appears and not only is an ancient weapon, its also controlled by im

summary: even this ancient weapon is > the likes of mha too

Back