• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Boosting Ivankov's position on the Tier List would also mean we'd have to take another look at Magellan.

I'm ok with this. Especially if you are on the train of Jimbei being stagnant on powerlevel until now.

Magellan who’s only L to date came from an entire floor of people so bad they had to be erased from world, jumping him at once

I’m fine with the GOAT being re evaled :tupac

Great Potato

Preeminent
I'm ok with this. Especially if you are on the train of Jimbei being stagnant on powerlevel until now.

The high-end stuff for Mags is very impressive.

-Defeated Shiryu of the Rain and threw him in a jail cell
-Defeated the Blackbeard Pirates in an instant
-Quickly defeated Ivankov and Inazuma with only a bloodied head to show for it
-Had Jinbe, Crocodile, and co. on the run
-Was only defeated after being jumped by a mass breakout of level 6 prisoners including the Blackbeard pirates

If we just look at that he has an incredibly impressive resume, especially considering he was holding back his best technique for a good chunk of this list. The only anomaly is pre-skip Luffy with wax-boxing gloves being able to pressure him and that he had given him the run-around for a bit in round 1. That should be forgivable considering Luffy never actually threatened him in any meaningful way, even wax-plated G3 strikes were only a desperate stall tactic, and that Luffy was wearing Sengoku proof plot-armor during that saga.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
k88upfkx2ska1.jpg

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
My Nuggets made it to the next round.

So I'll be busy another 2 weeks. :(
76ers pulled a Philadelphia sports moment and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Ignoring the 3rd Quarter, you had Harden air balling 3s all first half and Embiid just looked meek, especially given his size and athleticism. I'm gonna guess Harden got into his own head and adrenaline fucked with his judgment of muscular control. The man can shoot the 3, nothing other than psychology + physiological response to it is going to explain that kind of dive. Gonna also take a stab and assume Embiid is probably more injured than was actually let on. I stand by what I said much, much, earlier. He's too big for his bag. His body is going to give him a middle finger long before whatever his shelf life should have been due to how he moves. I don't know what was going through his head, but I'm going to wager it wasn't about the next round. Not gonna blame a dude for avoiding possibly torching his body completely for a moral victory, but after getting the MVP his ass is going to be put over a flame the likes of which only the internet can provide.

One Piece has the potential to be fire (Flame Emperor and all) right now though :maybe

Back