One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
tcbop_1084_011.png

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Lilli probably regrets what they did to the D clan so she wrote the letter to Joy Boy, but got killed by Im.

Also, D means Dawn. Calling it now.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also Im is a woman.

What are the odds that Im appears in a chapter were women are enjoying being near or in the water? Water being the theorized fruit for Im.

GoldenHeart

Illustrious
This is likely aim dodging.

Reactions are when the object is in motion and they dodge after the attack is shot

This panel has Kuma charging the attack and then the blast already landing elsewhere as they move out of the way—classic aim-dodging
Not sure about that one

It'd be aim-dodging if the dude moved elsewhere before the laser was shot, but he's just charging to where Kuma is.

We see the smoke around them is still there in both panels so the laser didn't land somewhere else

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Morely and Kiku are Trans.

Why doesn't this community go out to bat for them?
I thought Morley was an Okama, which is Japanese for Gay
Which makes it weird when Bon Clay flirts with Vivi, maybe Okama also includes bi guys in Japanese

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i thought the newkama were trans and bon clay says all the time theyre a man and a woman and neither or something

morley just being a gay guy makes more sense with how they were written to me tbh, guess we have to see how people in universe address it

Not sure about that one

It'd be aim-dodging if the dude moved elsewhere before the laser was shot, but he's just charging to where Kuma is.

We see the smoke around them is still there in both panels so the laser didn't land somewhere else
Nah. We see kuma charge, and then the next panel we see the laser already landing and them already dodging

That’s textbook aim dodging. If we don’t see them reacting to the laser directly, but rather just the person that’s shooting, and then we just see it already dodged? That’s classic Aim Dodging

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Not like it matters. They already scale to preskip Luffy and Zoro.
They actually stomped Hody's animals
Even Hody's crew including a guy who reacted to Gear Second took steroids to deal with them in spite of outnumbering them

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
alright now im not generally that big a fan of the OP anime

HOWEVER

that King finale was pretty damn fun to watch, even if it feels nothing like “One Piece” to me

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but it would be good to get solid feats. It’s one thing to powerscale, it’s another to have some solid feats to back it up as well.
That's still a solid feat. Because the whole "aim dodge " thing effectively doesn't matter. Especially when you already know they can dodge that laser.

We have literally in the manga, 30 laser dodging feats.

That's still a solid feat. Because the whole "aim dodge " thing effectively doesn't matter. Especially when you already know they can dodge that laser.

We have literally in the manga, 30 laser dodging feats.
That’s not what aim dodging is

They moved out of the way before it was shot.

I’m aware there are still other laser feats. I’m just saying it would be good to have more for these character so that there is a good ground to stand on beyond powerscaling

Back