One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Well it be more tasteful with everyone else on the same arm.
:skully
I know know ya feel about Yamato, but I'm still going to say it - her knockers are the only thing she has going for her compared to the rest :maybe
Also, that would be public service to your brothers in reading and fans of side-boobs all around the world.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Looks like a youtube fan made film. Luffy's actor would fit better as an actor at children's plays. It overall feels a bit too childish and then Buggy showed up and I wasn't certain if he's going to devour a baby on camera and recite satanic verses or not, but then Luffy used Pistol and the actor yelled out the name of the attack and it snapped me out of it.

Anyway, from what I've seen in this teaser I fully expect some big moments to turn into absolute cringe-fiesta because they just don't belong in live-action nor do the actors are seem to be able to provide. At least not Luffy's actor, that one I guaran-fucking-tee. Not sure about the rest but I'm not holding my breath.

That said, it wasn't as terrible as I expected it to be, but still pretty bad as far as I'm concerned. Will watch until I physically can't.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
"Ethan, strangling hookers for the thrill of it is wrong. But, I'm going to support you because you're my son. Now, grab her ankles and lets dump her down this cannal"

Does this sound wrong to you?
Yeah obviously.

But supporting a franchise you supported for almost 2 decades and that above are completely different sides of the spectrum

Great Potato

Preeminent
I'll watch it. Probably do episode reviews.

Fair chance it lands in the so bad it's good category and I find some amusement in it, slight chance it's actually serviceable and I end up pleasantly surprised. There's also the chance that it's just mediocre and a chore to sit through, but even then the surreal aspect that they are bringing OP to live action will probably be enough to grab my attention.

Back