• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters
more on Kuma, his power can materialize signals sent from the nervous system, such as pain, thoughts and memories
Vegapunk wants him to help with his experiment and materialize Kuma’s own memories so he can figure out the weight of memories
This curiosity had to do with OP’s version of this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_... experiment refers,the soul departed the body.

This is what Kuma's powers are.
So the dude can just think of things and make them real? What? :jerrykek

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
He can already manipulation pain and spirits/ghost.

This much we already know.

One of the spoilers said that's what Kuma can do without his DF. As his race created DFs.

Like I said not confirmed as Redon hasn't got the full chapter.

These are just flying around.
fuck if he’s the third race Big Mom was talking about …..

El Hermano

Acclaimed
One of the spoilers said that's what Kuma can do without his DF. As his race created DFs.
Not expercting this to be true, considering the fact that when he extracted Luffy's pain it came out in the shape of a paw, which seems to make it directly tied to his Paw Paw DF. That said, there could be some form of combination between his race's ability and his DF, but I can't come up with anything that would make sense and make his DF matter if he can just yank intangible things without it.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Kuma can turn pain, imagination, memories into tangible things.

Bonney can not only manipulate age but she can do different timelines of her age. Also Bonney can remove different ages of your life away from you.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
rXBdrC0l.jpg

3ab24aac2aa4892c28e37b82bfe1af26.jpg

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Wondering what made Kuma go all "Ancient Kingdom Robot". Do you think VP might have installed a part of that robot in Kuma?

Back