• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters
From Boruto?

You'd have to look through the thread, but idk something like that. The one I'm linking is another upgrade?

Great Potato

Preeminent
Water level raised a meter across the planet, insane feat right there.

Now we're seeing why Kaido & Big Mom value the power of the ancient weapons above themselves.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Such a weapon was likely used against Enies Lobby sometime in the Void Century. The massive hole in the ocean with the sea waterfalls is too similar to the location that EL was built, and Vegapunk has been on Egghead studying on the tech of the Void Century.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Such a weapon was likely used against Enies Lobby sometime in the Void Century. The massive hole in the ocean with the sea waterfalls is too similar to the location that EL was built, and Vegapunk has been on Egghead studying on the tech of the Void Century.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
If Luffy somehow does end up scaling to the ancient weapons by EOS (and assuming they do reach planet level). Perhaps G5 Luffy vs Shinrabanshoman (Fire Force) would become a viable matchup? :blobtrin

It would certainly be a fun match-up to see with Luffy’s Toonforce vs Shinrabanshoman’s reality warping, time travel, etc…

Lazywaka

Illustrious
So are the quakes aftershocks? Would that technically be more a result of a chain reaction? Not sure how that should be calced.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
In hindsight, Kaido and Big Mom were getting wiped out regardless, Luffy only made sure that Wano and WCI citizens didn't get caught in Imu's wrath

Back