• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's getting to be a little too much when spoiler providers are starting to become agenda warriors as well.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We have been getting breaks because Oda is in America.

On one hand I don't like breaks.

On the other hand. When your network is 300million dollars it doesn't matter what I think. :skully

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

On the other hand. When your network is 300million dollars it doesn't matter what I think. :skully
Oda hard at work, making OP an even bigger franchise, by ensuring the live-action is actually good. Or, at least he's trying to, anyway. :mjlol

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I thought Zoro was a good looking guy. And I still think he is but after seeing Sanii. :wow
This show is going to get renewed for Horny Gen Z alone. :lmao

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I caught up with Bastard years ago.

If I picked it up now It would be like reading something you never read.

mount2x073lb1.jpg

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Spoilers are out
D75cyMTX_o.png
One of the vice admirals uses an mechanical arm like Z. And we see Doll in action

EDIT: The raws are out.

EDIT 2: Another clip of the live action. It seems Fullbody doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Great Potato

Preeminent
While I'm disappointed that we got nothing substantial out of Luffy vs Kizaru and now have to wait through another break to see them go at it... I did actually find myself enjoying his little clash with Sentomaru. It felt like a humanizing moment for Borsalino with his nostalgia and regret at being forced to fight his old friends, but knowing the mission comes first. I always felt he was given some of the least depth with even his philosophy being "Unclear Justice" so these small bits acknowledging his history with these guys are nice.

I find it amusing Oda revealed Sentomaru's backstory in the latest SBS just to end up showing it in the manga a couple chapters later.

Back