• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Remember my power is out I watched on my phone. :skully

I live in Florida so I have no idea how long my power will be out after the Hurricane!
Ah. Sorry. I thought that'd be back up soon, or that you'd wait until you can do the stream.

Then again, there's nothing stopping the stream from occurring anyway. If it's still on, I'll be there for it, whenever it happens. :kobeha

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Episode two was good.

Luffys a little weak. Zoro has killed two people on the show so far. He bisected Mr. 7 and I am sure he broke Cabaji's neck. :lmao

Morgans blocking blows from Zoro and Luffy is wild. However, I can understand fights being more realistic makes sense.

Morgans and Buggy going down from team efforts from the crew is good for the show. Morgans telling us he took down Vaptain Kuro in episode 1. :lmao

Shanks haki was actually done very well.

Baby Luffy crying when Shanks gave him the hat was perfect. I cried a little bit too. However tbh, that's actually one of my favorite scenes in the manga, but also I am a softy for children crying. :lmao

Garp needs to lighten the fuck up though. He's way too serious.

Well those are my initial thoughts for the first two episodes.

Great Potato

Preeminent
Just watched the first episode of Netflix Piece

Captain Morgan was actually surprisingly legit in the show, he didn't get much offense in, but he Luffy & Zoro had to tag-team him to win and he caught one of Luffy's pistols without much sweat.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The New York Times guy gave a scathing review and spent 85% of the time talking about how he hated Cowboy Bebop. :lmao

The NYT keeps mainting its incredulous record of being a clown show.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
never got when people write bad reviews just to not talk about the thing theyre reviewing. it doesnt help anybody
I mean, it does help in one way.

It shows you all you need to know about that person, so that if you see that particular reviewer's name again, you know to avoid their stupidity from then on. :mjlol

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I had a huge grin on my face when Garp threw the Cannon Ball and Luffy bounced it back.

Seeing Garp and Usopp geek out about Luffy was awesome.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
4 episodes in

7/10 so far.

Not bored and also admittedly the bright spot in my day after having the pleasure to going to the eye doctor to learn once more my internal eye pressure is in the lower mid 30s of PSI and the scratch on the cornea grew another millimeter in all dimensions :maybe

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
4 episodes in

7/10 so far.

Not bored and also admittedly the bright spot in my day after having the pleasure to going to the eye doctor to learn once more my internal eye pressure is in the lower mid 30s of PSI and the scratch on the cornea grew another millimeter in all dimensions :maybe
Episode 5 is amazing

Back