• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

El Hermano

Acclaimed
bE7zhdS.png

It's fake. I'd just wait until OPScans upload it to their discord(and don't remove it within 30 seconds).
@OtherGalaxy Sorry to poop on your party, this doesn't seem real, or at least not confirmed yet:maybe

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Thanks to Scotchinformer:

Chapter 1092: The tyrant’s rampage in the Marijoa incident
  • As the commotion in Marijoa escalates with Kuma, Akainu appears to stop him.
  • The scene shifts to Kizaru facing off against Snakeman Luffy. Kizaru launches a powerful attack at Luffy.
  • At the end of the chapter, Luffy transforms into the Gear 5. After the sound of the Liberation Drums, the ancient giant robot opens its eyes and appears to activate.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Thanks to Scotchinformer:

Chapter 1092: The tyrant’s rampage in the Marijoa incident
  • As the commotion in Marijoa escalates with Kuma, Akainu appears to stop him.
  • The scene shifts to Kizaru facing off against Snakeman Luffy. Kizaru launches a powerful attack at Luffy.
  • At the end of the chapter, Luffy transforms into the Gear 5. After the sound of the Liberation Drums, the ancient giant robot opens its eyes and appears to activate.
So the robot uses musical energy.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
maxresdefault.jpg

tfw, luffys pops has more fanarts óf him than the actual panels he appeared on the story :mjlol, when this gai fights (and if he ever fights), he will eventually get every zenkai luffy and the rest were struggling to have for 2000 chaps, instantly :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
high tiers and top tiers in oda piece land, lose only from the likes of ger, made in heaven, tusk act 4, d4c, notorious, etc = pmuch they solo 95% of the verse and lose to some chars who are ftl+ but have better hax, or operate in a cosmic scale like ger

jojo land is overall fodders, physical stats wise compared to most verses, but for that tier of series like oda piece and bleach, despite having less firepower and dura than them, their hax and speed (let the likes of ger and mih, etc outside) is potent enough to defeat a large amount of chars, thats overall what makes jojo land a ''strong'' verse

how you can defeat those chars no named ger, etc? large aoe and flight combo, ftl+ and all, but once they got nuked, they nothing cuz of aoe range

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Who's the strongest person Luffy can beat in JJBA?
It has to by Kira and Jotaro.
anyone who doesn’t have dura negging techs is going to lose basically

so someone like Vanilla Ice they could never beat even though Dio would get folded by like, shortly into the Grand Line at absolute best.

Back