• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Toei luffy needs to show up in DB heroes for some buffs :dw

8632547-02.jpg

wdym? he already has appeared, even in manga version, he fights against the blue version during the dbz era :tupac

:mjlol

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
3 things:

1.) I am glad we held off FTL One Piece top tiers. I was waiting for this exact fight. Snakeman Luffy was going to toe to toe with Kizaru and his light. Yet still got knocked around by Kizaru going pure speed. It just shows you all the Revalistic calcs we had was true. No one in One Piece is FTL yet. G5 Luffy might have a feat. However Oda has actually been consistent with this. Kizaru is thr fastest thing in OP.

2.)
Admirals can compete with Yonkou. And the OBD was right, yet again, to keep both these positions on the same tier list. Can Kaidou beat Kizaru? Yeah. Can Kaidou ragdoll Kizaru? Probably not. People want to bring up Shanks vs Greenbull. However, Greenbull was sandwich between the Alliance and Shanks. He had no choice but to retreat. Not saying Bull would beat Shanks. But this idiocy that Shanks would haki crush an Admiral. Was getting too much.

3.) Kaidou vs. G4 Luffy is not a toss up match. Kaidou will be push to high diff. However, Luffy will lose every time.

Said my peace.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
reminder that greenbull was ready to pull up on the people who just took down 2 yonkos (albeit they were tired from said fights) solo and only when Shanks pulled up with his crew was he ready to call it quits

trust in the greenbull stocks 🙏

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Not a wonder Akainu is so popular when he literally just kills people when he gets serious

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Multiversal Gild Tesoro :lolwat
They have profiles in a russian wiki:

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Honestly.

It would be fire if Luffy beat Kizaru next chapter.

Going by Odas current pacing he seems to be wanting to end Egghead pretty soon.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Honestly.

It would be fire if Luffy beat Kizaru next chapter.

Going by Odas current pacing he seems to be wanting to end Egghead pretty soon.
I don't expect Luffy to beat Kizaru, but leave him severely injured. And maybe the giant robot will anihilate the Marine armada and Saturn being kidnapped by Lafitte/Devon.

Back