• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So Luffy didn’t just catch light. He fucking ate it and spat it out :catskully
Eh… that’s not how I’d call it.

IMG_8969.jpeg
more like the light was shining through Luffy like a Disco ball lol

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
It’s definitely another great feat for G5’s toonforce.

Though as far as speed, there are clearer Laser interception feats still (Rayleigh’s). Even if I don’t agree with it, to play Devil’s Advocate I can see someone argue that Luffy jumped in front of Kizaru right after he finished charging the beam, and then Kizaru fired it. Rather than Kizaru having already fired the beam before Luffy got in the way.

We’ll probably see even crazier shit as the fight goes on though :maybe

FTL One Piece is not far away at all.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
oOSDwRS.png

I think it's pretty clear Kizaru shot the beam and then Luffy jumped down to intercept it. You can see the beam traveling away from Kizaru and then you get the panel of Luffy swallowing it. Kizaru's "!!" reaction and the trail behind Luffy make a much better case for Luffy simply intercepting it with potentially superior/sufficient(whatever it would yield)speed rather than simply perfect timing.

oOSDwRS.png

I think it's pretty clear Kizaru shot the beam and then Luffy jumped down to intercept it. You can see the beam traveling away from Kizaru and then you get the panel of Luffy swallowing it. Kizaru's "!!" reaction and the trail behind Luffy make a much better case for Luffy simply intercepting it with potentially superior/sufficient(whatever it would yield)speed rather than simply perfect timing.
Yes we can at minimum say most OP top tiers are LS straight up. Assuming these are calcable we might end up getting more. We still have Nijii feat to fall back on too.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think its safe to say G5 Luffy is lightspeed.

With all the Fraudkuna, and Clownjo stuff going on this is being overlooked a little.

Back