• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
losing to magellan isn’t an anti feat he’s stronger than anybody in blackbeard’s crew lmao
Now, they have Shiryu who, according to Iva, is equal or worse than Magellan. But only because of the side effect of the venom fruit.
Also, Iva fought against Pacifista Kuma and Akainu.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
losing to magellan isn’t an anti feat he’s stronger than anybody in blackbeard’s crew lmao
Magellan Teach Ace Iva and Kuma are pretty much a Quintuplet of being underestimated by the fandom and being put below any Post Timeskip character that shows impressive feats.

One would think that the Ace Novel or Jinbei showing impressive feats would kill that impression but a lot of people are stubborn about their outdated beliefs

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Now, they have Shiryu who, according to Iva, is equal or worse than Magellan. But only because of the side effect of the venom fruit.
Also, Iva fought against Pacifista Kuma and Akainu.
Shiryu lost to Magellan at least once, idk if anything has changed since then though. Says a lot that it took all of Impel Down level 6 jumping Magellan for him to take an L
Magellan Teach Ace Iva and Kuma are pretty much a Quintuplet of being underestimated by the fandom and being put below any Post Timeskip character that shows impressive feats.
Ace I kinda get but given his only real fight was against Blackbeard that’s hardly a lot to work with on him being “weak”. The Yamato cuffed fight makes him look worse but I also feel it’s unlikely he was bloodlusted in that scenario
One would think that the Ace Novel or Jinbei showing impressive feats would kill that impression but a lot of people are stubborn about their outdated beliefs
Marineford scaling has people in a chokehold

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
plus we know how Oda is with his faves

look at the gains Crocodile got and he isn’t anywhere near as important as Ace

we’ll probably get more showing off how strong he was eventually

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
plus we know how Oda is with his faves

look at the gains Crocodile got and he isn’t anywhere near as important as Ace

we’ll probably get more showing off how strong he was eventually
if it's in the desert bet on crocodile :mjpls

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
all fall before the true technique

F8U5G1uXkAA1hIy.jpg

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I knew the OBD was talking about Magellan but Shiryu was only worse because he didn't have to shit like Magellan, Shiryu though was stated to be scared of him I believe

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I knew the OBD was talking about Magellan but Shiryu was only worse because he didn't have to shit like Magellan, Shiryu though was stated to be scared of him I believe
Shilliew also is still alive in spite of losing to Magellan

Meaning that he only lost to the normal Hydras, not the Venom demon

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
ive never doubted Magellan. He’s the only major arc villain to never take an L from Luffy, and as I doubt they will fight again he will probably stay the only one

Back