• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Great Potato

Preeminent
Imagine being Kuma and everything you did for Bonney, and fucking Dragon is lecturing you on what a child means to you. :mjlol

To be fair to Dragon, that dialogue was a flashback from before Bonney was born.

Kuma probably related to those words because he himself was afraid to bring a child into the world knowing they would be hunted for sharing his bloodline.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Have a feeling this means Dragon was still a marine at the time of Luffy’s birth and pursued the Will of the D.eadbeat because having a child is a threat to him

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
A page from chapter 1102.
GBi4G1mbIAA1XCx

I guess this week we won't have hints that no one can understand or fake hype.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Is this good? I didn't watch thr anime of AoT or VS
Yes, very. AoT in particular had top-notch animation. Albeit, they dropped both projects and gave them to Mappa eventually because they earned very little compared to the insane hours they had to put in because(at least in AoT's case)they weren't on the production committee so they made very little money off of it, barely broke even iirc. WIT's a much smaller studio than the likes of Mappa so bear this in mind.

Proto234

Distinguished
Now that Kuma's backstory done, how does it compare to other OP's tragic backstory (Robin, Law)

Personally, I think it's one of the best

Back