• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Piece Tier/Feat/Canon/Toei Discussion thread: Toon Level feats only please.

Who is the strongest person in OP now?

• Total voters

Great Potato

Preeminent
Kizaru sandbagging is very obvious, especially after the Nika dance in the flashback. Luffy still needs to fix his Stamina issues to be a solid Top Tier without Plot Armour

And if Kuma manages to do anything against Saturn, we will only need Doflamingo to be retconned once again when he reappears for all Warlords to have a potrayal above YC(not counting Buggy or Law who was a newbie warlord)

One thing that seems apparent is that the Government tends to recruit Warlords during their rise with the expectation that they'll continue growing while in their ranks. They tried to scout Ace early on in his career, took the gamble on Blackbeard seeing the momentum behind him, and were quick to snatch Hancock after her first bounty.

Sure enough, it didn't take long after leaving the Warlords for Law to become a 3B pirate who was half of a Yonko slaying duo, so if he remained in the program and it didn't get disbanded then he would have become one of their most valuable assets.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Will be interesting to see if Kuma accomplishes anything against Saturn, a massive increase in his stocks if so considering Sanji is currently looking worthless against him.

If Kizaru is the one responsible for giving Luffy that food then he came ahead in their exchange. Being able to move around and operate while your opponent is still incapacitated would be a victory in a battledome setting, and that behavior should imply that he was sandbagging in his attempts against Saturn.

Fair point. Though I do not think Luffy was going all out vs. Kizaru to the extent he was going out against Kaidou (i.e. he was bloodlusted against Kaidou but not against Kizaru).

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think Luffy and Kizaru were both sandbagging and I think their second bout will tell us more about them than the first one.

Oda tends to stall like this anyways.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I think Luffy and Kizaru were both sandbagging and I think their second bout will tell us more about them than the first one.

Will there be a second fight between them? I have some doubts. I expect the main arc fight to be Saturn vs Luffy.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It depends how Kuma vs. Saturn goes tbh.

If Kuma gets a few licks in ,but Saturn stills stomps than I agree Luffy vs. Saturn

Great Potato

Preeminent
Potential very big stock increase for Kuma who has been one of the less impressive Warlords simply because he hasn't been given any very powerful opponents to prove himself against. If he can even make Saturn at least struggle then he's already performing better than Sanji who is high commander level.

Also great hype for Ivankov if that's the case, because he was kind of slapping Kuma around at Marineford and implied to be at least his peer back when Kuma had his mind.

If Kizaru did give Luffy the food then I can't imagine him taking another swing at Luffy, it's clear he has a lot of remorse for how this situation is turning for Bonney and Sentomaru, as well as probably Kuma now that he's involved.

As far as I see the food must have come from either him or Caribou. I don't see any of the Strawhats giving Luffy food then just bailing without doing more, it doesn't make sense for it to be one of the Vice Admirals, and the Blackbeard's don't have much to gain from helping Luffy.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I just noticed that Kuma's leg is ok after being hit by Sakazuki's magma.
1703711190093.png

Also, from what I understood, it seems that Ginney was Saturn's eighth wife.

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GCXwf-oXIAAdpDO

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Potential very big stock increase for Kuma who has been one of the less impressive Warlords simply because he hasn't been given any very powerful opponents to prove himself against. If he can even make Saturn at least struggle then he's already performing better than Sanji who is high commander level.

Also great hype for Ivankov if that's the case, because he was kind of slapping Kuma around at Marineford and implied to be at least his peer back when Kuma had his mind.
Yet again making Magellan more of a goat :catbuff

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Translation?

Also, It's beginning to dawn on me(no pun intended)how incredibly broken even the simplest looking DFs can get. Bonney's DF makes it clear that any related concept to a DF's main ability/concept is a possible, additional ability. Bonney's DF could age herself but to any timeline she believes possible, she has control over her own future via reality warping. It goes beyond just "age manipulation".

To add to that, Isn't it kinda odd that knocking the age out of a person using that fruit makes them "spill out" years in form of jewels? It directly ties into Bonney probably viewing the stones from her illness as "jewelry" because of Kuma referring to them as such. Which also directly ties into Vegapunk's theory, it seems like human desires and dreams are indeed directly tied to the manefistation of Devil Fruits.

Translation?

Also, It's beginning to dawn on me(no pun intended)how incredibly broken even the simplest looking DFs can get. Bonney's DF makes it clear that any related concept to a DF's main ability/concept is a possible, additional ability. Bonney's DF could age herself but to any timeline she believes possible, she has control over her own future via reality warping. It goes beyond just "age manipulation".

To add to that, Isn't it kinda odd that knocking the age out of a person using that fruit makes them "spill out" years in form of jewels? It directly ties into Bonney probably viewing the stones from her illness as "jewelry" because of Kuma referring to them as such. Which also directly ties into Vegapunk's theory, it seems like human desires and dreams are indeed directly tied to the manefistation of Devil Fruits.
It's even more broken when you think about how she can do it to others too. She can put anyone in a bad timeline.

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Translation?

I only wanted to share this image not the rest, sorry.

GCh62HTXQAACMwO

Back