• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

One Punch Man Tier, Feats, and Discussion

I added my old outdated tier list, will fix this by updating it later :smugsloth

Saitama Level:
"Caped Baldy" Saitama
"God"

Cosmic Level:
Awakened Cosmic Garou

God Level:
Lord Boros = Awakened Monster Garou
"Blast"

Demi-God Level:
"Tornado of Terror" Tatsumaki
Psykorochi(God boost)
Sage Centipede
Evil Ocean Water
Platinum Sperm
"Demon Cyborg" Genos (MA arc/10 seconds)
"Monster King" Orochi
"Flashy Flash"
"Silver Fang" Bang (Abandonment)

Dragon Level:
Golden Sperm
"Atomic Samurai" Kamikaze (Sun Blade)
Multi-Cell Sperm
Boros' Spaceship
Overgrown Rover
Homeless Emperor
Fuhrer Ugly (Acid)
Black Sperm
Elder Centipede
"Superalloy Darkshine"
Phoenix-man (pre-retcon)
Evil Natural Water
"Sweet Mask" Beaut (Monster)
Psykos
Gouketsu
Pesky Clown
"Silver Fang" Bang = Bomb
Brave Giant (pre-retcon)
Carnage Kabuto
"Atomic Samurai" Kamikaze (MA arc)
Phoenix-man (post-retcon)
Vaccine Man
Brave Giant (post-retcon)
"Drive Knight" Zero
Nyan
Groribas >= Melzalgald = Geryuganshoop
Watchdog Man
Fuhrer Ugly
Gums
"Metal Bat" Bad
Gale Wind (Monster) = Hellfire Flame (Monster)
"Sweet Mask" Beaut (Human)
"Metal Knight" Bofoy
"Beefcake" Marugori
Haragiri
Monster Bakuzan
"Demon Cyborg" Genos (Elder Centipede fight)

Demon Level:
Suiryu
Monster Choze
Awakened Cockroach
Gale Wind (Human) = Hellfire Flame (Human)
"Pig God" = "Demon Cyborg" Genos (Base post G4) = "Speed-o'-Sound" Sonic (post 10 clone training)
Evil Eye
Hundred-Eyes Octopus
Bug God
"Puri-Puri-Prisoner" (MA arc)
G5
Sea King (Wet)
Senior Centipede
"Child Emperor" Isamu (Backpack)
"Tanktop Master"
"Gearsper" (Max Power)
G4
Mosquito Girl (lots of blood)
Royal Ripper
Face Ripper
"Zombieman"
Sea King (Dry)
"Blizzard of Hell" Fubuki
Beast King
Vampire (Pureblood) = Devil Long Hair
Do-S
Mosquito Girl (little blood)
Armored Gorilla
"Iaian" >= "Okamaitachi" >= "Bushidrill"
"Death Gatling"
Rhino Wrestler
"Stinger"
The Three Crows

Tiger Level:
Destrochloridium
"Lightning Max" Max
Kombu Infinity
"Spring Mustache"
"Golden Ball"
"Captain Mizuki" Mizuki
"Biting Snake Fist" Sneck
Hammerhead
Personification Of A Light Pull Cord
Crabrante

Wolf Level:
"License-less Rider" Satoru
Tongue Stretcher
Piggy Bancon
"Tanktop Tiger"
Manako
Hotdog
"Gearsper" (No power)
King

But first new chapter today
https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/3269754496572306855
and Atomic Samurai is finally looking goodomae wa

Last edited:
Now in English
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/IL7o4yc/1/1/
Homeless Emperor can do a continuous barrage of energy balls with one hand and a charged-up energy ball with his other one casually
dcRNfZH_d.webp

Atomic Samurai with the Sun Blade was able to cut up Homeless Emperor's charged up attack, which looked bigger than the one he used on Child Emperor, and would have killed him if Golden Sperm didn't block him
i53p5OD_d.webp

WU4WFP1_d.webp

mLzmhIO_d.webp

ZyADRG3_d.webp

Atomic also cut off Golden Sperm's right arm, and now either Golden Sperm is made up of 12 trillion Black Sperm copies, unlike his webcomic self who was made of 10 trillion, or just his arm had 12 trillion.
kRHJfss_d.webp

The Sun Blade seems to be made of energy, because when Golden Sperm tried to break it, it just bend around. Also the Sun Blade absorbed Atomic Samurai's stamina or life force, and doing all that almost killed him
8j5uFy1_d.webp

Last edited:
Last chapter updated, Evil Natural Water is back and even bigger now.

Newest chapter in English
https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/LKvWJgu/1/1/

King with the Super Sparking King Mode or SSK, and the power of the Ultimate Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon
pkf3KZ4_d.webp

d0O1FDW_d.webp

uwvoMQr_d.webp

Black Sperm originally had 54 trillion bodies and Golden Sperm was made of 43 trillion. The rest of the bodies fuse with Golden creating Platinum Sperm!
AjkkDXT_d.webp

ccHt3My_d.webp

Also a Black Sperm made of just 100 cells was able to continuously dodge Metal Bat
N39Mw5M_d.webp

Need to add more tiers, I feel Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water have to be Psykorochi level, with Blast a tier above that, and God a tier above Blast, I bet ONE and Murata want a level between Dragon and God now. They are putting Disaster Level: Unknown now just because they don't want to use God yet. :skully

SSMG

Someone on reddit calcd that feat from the newest chapter. Apparently he got the average speed as being 12~24x ftl.

SSMG

Honestly it should be greater than the results he got using his method.

He used the distance as 800 meters traveled by each of them as the high end. But it should be many many kilometers.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It’s definitely hundreds of km so the feat is nothing below relativistic, that’s for sure

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Well the VS Community might be in for a shitstorm...

Ok, sooooo chapter 165....

So Cosmic Garou is described as having gained knowledge of the "flow of all energy" and "behavior of all forces in the universe".
LzrXIZ7.png

zwe0hbs.png

And thus he can copy any of those forces which he demonstrates by...

Copying Nuclear Fission with a punch:
rUbWBFJ.png
MHR6Nzk.png
sZEebLU.png

The explosion/s generated from the technique are registered by a nearby ship as an actual nuclear attack...
g1PWKSn.png

And to top it off the end results of the explosions are mushroom clouds that are typical of nuclear explosion
w7s9D21.png
1hu5uPG.png

He then copies Saitama's consecutive normal punches and seemingly clashes with the real deal evenly:
APYpBSx.png
GglgSM7.png
reSaLX1.png
ZPNqbfn.png
wKVNjKs.png

And lands a punch on Saitama at the same time Saitama lands a punch on him
maUHYaQ.png

And finally...

He copies a Gamma Ray Burst
P5foHUN.png
8RnBQCM.png

And we get a detailed explanation of what a Gamma Ray Burst as the attack hits Saitama
CelNYgg.png

So how literally do we want to take all of this? Even though the nuclear fission attack should definitely be legit I'm a little bit iffy about saying Cosmic Garou's Gamma Ray Burst has the equivalent force to an IRL Gamma Ray Burst since it's much smaller in size and it doesn't destroy the earth just by being fired off in as close proximity to the Earth as it is . If this is considered legit though it is massively above any feat performed thus far and would raise the standing of the verse as a whole by a fuckton.

So do you guys think a healthy level of skepticism is warranted? Or is there enough evidence to just take things as face value? I'd understand either way. I just don't want to take an upgrade this big lightly.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
My take is its mechanics are similar but at a smaller scale if you want to fit everything

planet level at least is my gut feeling 🤷‍♂️
That seems fair. And viewing it that way would put it more close in line with the other recent large-scale feats the series has had (Orochi pulling energy from the Earth's core, and Psykos slicing off and raising part of the Earth).

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
And as an aside, while this is more of an in-universe impressive thing it seems there's some confusion in the translation where there was an error and someone is saying the actual translation Saitama admits to taking damage from Garou.

unknown.png

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
And for the record

the proper translation is Saitama admitting he got hurt (not by a lot though, seems to be a scratch)

My gut also says Planet level, however I think it would be better to try to get a calc done on that singularity and that gamma ray burst. Although it might be better to wait, just in case Murata redraws the chapter. It's kind of funny, when I imagined the God vs Saitama fight happening later, I thought God would be pulling this cosmic bullshit and hit Saitama with a supernova.

Back