OVH DIO vs Toaru blood

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
ok Chucklefucks, i copied the thread, so you can go here if you want to discuss dio dsintegrating from blood or not

Heaven Ascension DIO, the main antagonist of Eyes of Heaven, fights against various characters from A Certain Magical Index.

The starting location of the fight is the place where Touma fought Othinus. (However, the world of A Certain Magical Index has been placed into the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure multiverse.)

They start out with the same distance between them as when Touma fought Othinus.

No one has any prep time.

Everyone is at the peak of their strength except as otherwise specified below.

Everyone has their standard equipment except as otherwise specified below.

Everyone is in character but willing to kill.

The victory conditions are the death or incapacitation of the opponent.

Round 1: Kamijou Touma (Imagine Breaker is attached to him at the start of the fight, and he does not have access to the Dragon Shell or St. Germain.)

Round 2: Himegami Aisa (She does not have her Walking Church.)

Round 3: Sogiita Gunha

Round 4: Kakine Teitoku

Round 5: Accelerator

Round 6: Thor

Round 7: Nerfed High Priest

Round 8: Nerfed Niang-Niang

Round 9: Nerfed Nephthys

Round 10: Ollerus

Round 11: 50/50 Othinus

Round 12: Aleister Crowley (He is in his original body.)

Round 13: Coronzon

Round 14: Aiwass

Round 15: Anna Sprengel

Round 16: Alice Anotherbible

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06

Heres the issue

None of this matters. I said Time Stop goes brr,, paxton told me to check out round 2. I did, person attracts vampires to drink her blood, if they do they turn to ash, Dio drinks blood through his hands, hes gonna fist this girl REGARDLESS.

Like wtf did any of yalls argument have to do with that simple fact. Dio isnt getting stopped by this girl because her power Requires her blood to be drank.

Hand in neck
blood drank
Dio starts to turn to ash
Reality Overwrite
continue to drink blood till finished
move onto to the later rounds

Like why in the fuck is getting into fist range against a guy whos fists rewrite reality a good idea
He can’t do that if his arms are already destroyed. The explosion from two bracelets paradoxing each other leaving his arms blackened, burned messes was all it took to take out his ability.

The moment he touches her blood, his whole body turns to ash instantly.

The farmer uncle who had once told her that “it’s late, hurry up and go home,” bit into her neck.

The moment it happened, he turned to dust.

Yuzu, who had once told her “we’ll play together tomorrow,” bit into her neck.

The moment it happened, she turned to dust.

Her mother, who had once told her to “run away”, bit into her neck.

The moment it happened, she turned to dust.

Thus, the vampires realized. Like vampires’ bane, if they bit her neck, they died. Irrelevant of her desires, the girl’s blood was acid. If their mouths made contact with her blood, they melted and perished. Even so, they continued to do it while the girl gently stared as the once familiar vampires became dust scattering in the wind.

Anyway, loses Rounds 1 and 2 with how the characters are a hard counter to his Stand and being a vampire respectably.

Clears 3-6 thanks to Reality Overwrite or Time Fuckery for those that can otherwise counter the former as well as 10 since I’ve no clue why Ollerus is that high in the first place.

11 is a 50/50 as usual.

DIO gets hard stomped by the rest

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Oh for fucks sake.

Alright well fuck it, if im gonna go all in then im gonna go all in.
A moment is a medievel unit of time that corresponds to 90 seconds. A moment and an Instant are not the same thing.

90 Seconds is more than enough time for Dio to stop himself from turning into Ash.

But fuck it lets say that a moment means instant. If thats the case its a stalemate not a lost as that girl now has 5 puncture wounds in the side of her neck meaning shes gonna bleed out if not be instantly killed the moment dio goes for any of her blood. and in cased people think that maybe she could survive, Dio isnt partial to going for the face to drink blood.

Round 1 and 2 are definitely not a loss
Neither of these people have an answer to dio stopping time, touching them ONCE and taking out their souls for his consumption.

I dont know the other people in this list but I hope they have an answer to Time Stop+ Soul Removal.

And thats not even getting into the fact that Dio can teleport across timelines and universes at will and was able to not only remove Diovalo from his death loop but also pull funny valentine back to their fight despite him running across multiple timelines to get away without touching him.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Oh for fucks sake.

Alright well fuck it, if im gonna go all in then im gonna go all in.
A moment is a medievel unit of time that corresponds to 90 seconds. A moment and an Instant are not the same thing.

90 Seconds is more than enough time for Dio to stop himself from turning into Ash.

But fuck it lets say that a moment means instant. If thats the case its a stalemate not a lost as that girl now has 5 puncture wounds in the side of her neck meaning shes gonna bleed out if not be instantly killed the moment dio goes for any of her blood. and in cased people think that maybe she could survive, Dio isnt partial to going for the face to drink blood.

Round 1 and 2 are definitely not a loss
Neither of these people have an answer to dio stopping time, touching them ONCE and taking out their souls for his consumption.

I dont know the other people in this list but I hope they have an answer to Time Stop+ Soul Removal.

And thats not even getting into the fact that Dio can teleport across timelines and universes at will and was able to not only remove Diovalo from his death loop but also pull funny valentine back to their fight despite him running across multiple timelines to get away without touching him.
Touma has moved in stop time from Othinus by Imagine Breaker and timestop won’t matter if DIO still takes Himegami’s blood without knowledge.

Funny came from DIO having punched them prior

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Touma has moved in stop time from Othinus by Imagine Breaker and timestop won’t matter if DIO still takes Himegami’s blood without knowledge.
Can you post this so everyone can see it. Ive already gone over why taking her blood doesnt result in a loss for him. At best you can assume a stalemate.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Can you post this so everyone can see it. Ive already gone over why taking her blood doesnt result in a loss for him. At best you can assume a stalemate.
It seemed like time had stopped.

Or perhaps only this place where Othinus was had changed.

It may have been like a waking dream or when one’s life flashed before their eyes.

“No matter how many people surrounded you, none of them were actually looking at you. After seeing your name, your outer shell, and a list of your actions, they decided for themselves what kind of person you must be. That is why their impression of you was so easily manipulated by changing their point of view.”

Othinus continued to speak while ignoring Komoe-sensei raising the knife.

“Now, is all this really necessary?”

She knew the answer, but she asked again just to check.

“Is this really worth risking your life to protect? All of you are nothing more than different individuals.”

“…”

While collapsed on the ground, Kamijou Touma moved his eyes slightly in response.

For some reason, he regained the slight strength needed to form words.

“…It is.”

“?”

“Despite all that, it is certainly worth protecting.”

“I see.”

Othinus smiled a bit.

It was a dark, dark, dark smile.

“It seems you are no different from the foolish frog that does not notice the heat of the water he is being boiled in. I had thought the immutability of your right hand was my greatest enemy, but it seems another obstacle has presented itself. But it is so pathetic that it would be foolish to face it seriously. In that case, I will make a slight change of plans and enjoy this.”

“What are you going to do?”

He received no response.

The girl known as a Magic God gave an exaggerated snap of her fingers.

In the next moment, time sped back up to normal and Tsukuyomi Komoe swung the knife forcefully down.

Also, double KO or Himegami winning from DIO dying first

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That's assuming Dio dies first cause again a moment is described as 90 seconds if we need a time frame to use for it.
Except it’s not 90 seconds, moment here is clearly going by dying on touch since the narration says they perish as soon as they make contact with her blood.

Also if time sped back up to normal then time was never stopped, just slowed to a crawl
Time literally stopped as the narration says. Can “speed it up” from it standing still. Let’s not go for this kind of reach when magnetism still apparently works during timestop in JoJo.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Except it’s not 90 seconds, moment here is clearly going by dying on touch since the narration says they perish as soon as they make contact with her blood.
If they die through touch then it's not drinking her blood that kills you. It's a moot point regardless. They are both gonna die her due to have 5 gaping holes in her head or neck and him due to ash if we go with the fact that it can over come The World saving Dio and his regen
Time literally stopped as the narration says. Can “speed it up” from it standing still. Let’s not go for this kind of reach when magnetism still apparently works during timestop in JoJoJo.
Well yeah its been shown multiple times that things can still move in stopped time if a force acts on it. Dio threw knives during time stop.

Also the narration specifically uses the word seemed. So there's room there to assume it can be a pseudo time stop by just slowing time down to an absolute crawl

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If they die through touch then it's not drinking her blood that kills you. It's a moot point regardless. They are both gonna die her due to have 5 gaping holes in her head or neck and him due to ash if we go with the fact that it can over come The World saving Dio and his regen

Well yeah its been shown multiple times that things can still move in stopped time if a force acts on it. Dio threw knives during time stop.

Also the narration specifically uses the word seemed. So there's room there to assume it can be a pseudo time stop by just slowing time down to an absolute crawl
Hence why I said Double KO or Himegami winning by still being alive before DIO

No force acting there, electrons moving on their own between two magnets place on Jotaro and DIO unlike with the knifes DIO himself threw if we want to start there.

Othinus can do whatever she wants with time and Imagine Breaker is an immutable force as she describes she can’t directly affect.

Magic God Othinus could control everything. Without exaggeration, she controlled the world itself. If she wanted to, she could have galaxies collide to kill Kamijou Touma. Or she could break the bonds between the particles making up his body and cause his very existence to disperse. If she was the slightest bit dissatisfied with something, she could turn back time, re-lay the rails of fate that led to the future, and create the exact result she wanted.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Hence why I said Double KO or Himegami winning by still being alive before DIO
If he grabs her face she dies before dio due to have multiple fingers in her brain.
No force acting there, electrons moving on their own between two magnets place on Jotaro and DIO unlike with the knifes DIO himself threw if we want to start there.
There is a force though. Electromagnetic force.
Othinus can do whatever she wants with time and Imagine Breaker is an immutable force as she describes she can’t directly affect.
Okay and in that instance it's described as seeming to stop. Again leaving interpretation that in this instance she didn't stop time just slowed it to a crawl

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
artworks-000530454984-s6u8fk-t500x500.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If he grabs her face she dies before dio due to have multiple fingers in her brain.

There is a force though. Electromagnetic force.

Okay and in that instance it's described as seeming to stop. Again leaving interpretation that in this instance she didn't stop time just slowed it to a crawl
Depends on how he sucks her blood. Already argued that it can be a double KO since DIO will get her blood on himself by either killing her or consuming it anyway.

And electromagnetic force can’t be at work during time being stopped so if we keep with this interpretation, DIO doesn’t really stop time either.

A person that controls time however they want vs DIO who only stops time with a several second limit and Imagine Breaker is unaffected by it is the argument

Last edited:

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's fucking Heaven Ascension Dio, as soon as he touches her her reality is whatever he wants because that's how his ability works.

And no, it doesn't matter if he knows about the blood or not because his ability does not require conscious activation or GER would have beaten it

And no, DIO does not have some weird secondary resistance to GER specifically, he specifically says in that scene that he defeated GER through the use of TWOH

And no, the fact that the ability persists does not mean he must be actively choosing what to happen, it just means that post contact they are still under his whim. The fact that it's just their reality adjusting to whatever he desires does not change.

Back