Pongy Memorial

I have been keeping the name of the unsung NF member pongy alive, but it is time to lift the veil and reveal to you all who I really am: MEOW MEOW PIERCE THE NYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturally I shall give you all a moment to digest this information.

During this time I would like us all to discuss the REAL pongy.

As you can see, pongy was THE newest member whenever tf this was:

I want to ask if any of you NF fogies knew pongy in life, were his final moments on NF lonely?

Please any information you can spare helps.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I have been keeping the name of the unsung NF member pongy alive, but it is time to lift the veil and reveal to you all who I really am: MEOW MEOW PIERCE THE NYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naturally I shall give you all a moment to digest this information.

During this time I would like us all to discuss the REAL pongy.

As you can see, pongy was THE newest member whenever tf this was:

I want to ask if any of you NF fogies knew pongy in life, were his final moments on NF lonely?

Please any information you can spare helps.
I think this was in 2007 :hm

Not personally but unless Mbxx deleted a ton of old 2010-2012 era posts, they only have 22 posts.
A true shame, but valuable information.

Let us look back to what pongy was like

This is pongy in some hanzo mifune debate

"I don't believe it. How could hanzou have been beaten by a single man?"

For a second time, Hanzou has been beaten again by a single man. This guy:

If Jiraiay were alive, he would bow to Mifune.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
no one did...we fucking failed pongy...fuck this shit...

simple solution is be better

we can't change the past but maybe the next pongy can have a better life

so far we know pongy like mifune and 1 on 1 fights

here we have pongy enthusiastically discussing a naruto theory.
note he was supportive and reserved, not quite confident in his own thoughts, but pleading for acceptance. a lifeline

Very accurate theory. I definitely see Kishi's taken the stuff from what you mentioned.. the six paths. Six bodies with different paths and all..

Anyway, just to add.. do you think that the fat body summoned in the latest chapter is a human realm's? To quote the stuff that you've taken:

5.The Path of Humans- Jin Realm ?
The human realm; beings who are both good and evil; enlightenment is within their grasp, yet most are blinded and consumed by their desires.

Since the body seems to absorb chakra/jutsu.. I'm guessing that body is human as it kinda fits the "greed" or "desire" characteristics.. I'm hoping that body has more abilities too though, like maybe taijutsu or anything that is human-like..

That's just my thoughts though..

truly a man who considered his words carefully

another example of his mild mannered nature would be here, where we can see pongy is having a spirited debate on the nature of kage bunshins and how they relate to giant toads

I understand about the differences between Kage Bunshins and normal bunshins.. but still..

base Naruto running from Bunta

In this page Kakashi said "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu".. Aren't they supposed to be real then? -_-" I'm confused.

Back