Potential upgrades for the OBD wiki pages

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
So trying to log in, none of my passwords work, no email sent when I tried to reset my password, and in creating a new account, it still sees my email as being used
Password reset via email hasn't worked for quite some time I think, @Nevermind may have more info on why
Same here.
It appears that you registered twice on the Wiki, once with one of your emails as your username and the other with your actual username that you use here. Could you please confirm which account you will be using? The Wiki account associated with your email uses the address without underscores, while the other account with your actual username from here includes underscores

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Password reset via email hasn't worked for quite some time I think, @Nevermind may have more info on why

It appears that you registered twice on the Wiki, once with one of your emails as your username and the other with your actual username that you use here. Could you please confirm which account you will be using? The Wiki account associated with your email uses the address without underscores, while the other account with your actual username from here includes underscores
The one with underscores.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently collaborating with @Nevermind on potential changes that we're discussing via PMs concerning the state and future of the wiki. Additionally, I am testing an alternative wiki platform for possible migration, aiming to enhance the user-friendliness of managing, updating, and searching the wiki.

kpeSYBH.png

Stay tuned for more information as we enter a new chapter of the OBD and beyond!

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Yo waddup gang!

@Nevermind and I were discussing a bit of rebranding, aside from upgrading the Wiki to using the software I previously mentioned, and we wanted your input or feedback on this idea. Basically, we were thinking about rebranding the OBD and simply calling it "The Battledome". Ironically, battledome.org is available as a domain, and we do mention '"the battledome" or simply "battledome" more than we mention "The Outskirts Battledome" throughout the wiki entirely, so the rebrand at this point wouldn't be too confusing or sudden. Ultimately, this would allow the OBD to evolve and avoid those scenarios where people, such as those who shall not be named, from claiming ownership over the OBD entirely, which they have done countless times before. Other than that, of course, there would be more room for exploration and give us a bit of an edge over the competition, as we could easily transition the wiki to wiki.battledome.org and keep battledome.org as the main blog or area for streaming events and the like.

These are the top reasons I have for the transition, but we also wanted your input since you are all actively part of the OBD, and wanted to hear about any concerns or suggestions you might have. On the topic of SEO, it may take a bit for the new site to catch up with the current Wiki, but once the redirects are set up correctly for the transition, the new name should eventually stick, and we'll be good to go again.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Yo waddup gang!

@Nevermind and I were discussing a bit of rebranding, aside from upgrading the Wiki to using the software I previously mentioned, and we wanted your input or feedback on this idea. Basically, we were thinking about rebranding the OBD and simply calling it "The Battledome". Ironically, battledome.org is available as a domain, and we do mention '"the battledome" or simply "battledome" more than we mention "The Outskirts Battledome" throughout the wiki entirely, so the rebrand at this point wouldn't be too confusing or sudden. Ultimately, this would allow the OBD to evolve and avoid those scenarios where people, such as those who shall not be named, from claiming ownership over the OBD entirely, which they have done countless times before. Other than that, of course, there would be more room for exploration and give us a bit of an edge over the competition, as we could easily transition the wiki to wiki.battledome.org and keep battledome.org as the main blog or area for streaming events and the like.

These are the top reasons I have for the transition, but we also wanted your input since you are all actively part of the OBD, and wanted to hear about any concerns or suggestions you might have. On the topic of SEO, it may take a bit for the new site to catch up with the current Wiki, but once the redirects are set up correctly for the transition, the new name should eventually stick, and we'll be good to go again.

i dont use the obd wiki now, for a long time

but naming it as battledomewiki.org is far easier and simpler to visit, than typing the whole thing, it doesnt change obd at all, the obd story and terms are there in the wiki, but a simpler url change, is a good change, not bad

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
seems not only the manga version of db got zenkais, the obd wiki got also its own zenkais :maybe

• Kratos Grin

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
seems not only the manga version of db got zenkais, the obd wiki got also its own zenkais :maybe
We're about to rebrand significantly. The wiki will only be a side thing. We want to be in the publishing and content creation business. So stay tuned.

Back