• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Potential upgrades for the OBD wiki pages

AllForOne

Illustrious
I'm starting the transfer of the Marvel profiles now. Sailor Moon, My Hero Academia, Saint Seiya, and Dragon Ball are all the ones I want to do myself. They'll be the first to get the updated page formatting as we transition to wikia.js (nothing is changing tier wise or stat wise obviously, it'll just look pretty :)

This will get quoted by someone as an example of the OBD being biased toward x series lol.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the obd wiki gets upgrades since 2012, and everytime gets upgrades/updated, we lost even more vs profiles instead, we changed so many domains, we like some marvel/dc retcon tier comics series at this point :heston

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
the obd wiki gets upgrades since 2012, and everytime gets upgrades/updated, we lost even more vs profiles instead, we changed so many domains, we like some marvel/dc retcon tier comics series at this point :heston
Hey, at least we picked an easier domain to remember this time for noobs lol battledome.org was a no brainer :mjpls

Plus, I'm hosting the shit now nigga, so I do what I want cause I keep the ban hammer on me at all times :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Hey, at least we picked an easier domain to remember this time for noobs lol battledome.org was a no brainer :mjpls

Plus, I'm hosting the shit now nigga, so I do what I want cause I keep the ban hammer on me at all times :mjlol

u are the one who gives money for the obd wiki? wow, thats why you have a stolen ps5, smh :mjlol

• LULZ
Reactions: Ral

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Thanks for all the transfers. Is it actually battledome.org now though? Because the old URL is still active. Should we do a redirect?

Ral

🤡
Administrator
Pronouns
Username Only
Thanks for all the transfers. Is it actually battledome.org now though? Because the old URL is still active. Should we do a redirect?
We'll do the redirect once all the articles are officially transferred, that way we don't lose anything like before :mjgrin

AllForOne

Illustrious
We'll do the redirect once all the articles are officially transferred, that way we don't lose anything like before :mjgrin
On that note, is there a way to view all of the pages on the old wiki? I've mostly been doing transfers based on the verse page and the links that happen to work.

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
Thor has infinite speed when operating at max capacity, and so do other heralds who scale to him at full power.

I am willing to do these upgrades, yes yes.

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
007.jpg
008.jpg
xgjz_ujlkGr_Lr4I4XzSzlFyoGcnHEOpaARhsC2Ymoc9VqHk2M4Iifdf-xtHNnGBj2VrToBur8TC=s1600
58VI6uQqfPTaMZIAIFHeMmJ74_kdms65v1DfzdTLT8jskBHmXXaeZj1z3Pye7oPVmEEStBrQLCUm=s1600

Few and far between, this is something only portrayed by Marvel's strongest heralds, much like our reasoning for putting the same characters at universal.

Back