• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Hello, future king of pirates here

luffy.gif

we have a very firm NO SHITPOSTING rule here

welcome btw mate

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Ultra I think you are legitimately being a little too invested to kick off day 1 right away like this. But that's just my read on it.

*shrugs*

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I want to take a step back from the discussion and say that while I get that you have to kinda create something out of nothing in mountainous, I find it a little jarring that you two have been so "productive" so quickly, especially as experienced players, and I think one of you may be posturing.

[Vote Lynch Poyser]
I, Luffy, Agree with this post. Let's get his ass

[Vote Lynch Poyser]

He smells like beef.. can only mean one thing.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I want to take a step back from the discussion and say that while I get that you have to kinda create something out of nothing in mountainous, I find it a little jarring that you two have been so "productive" so quickly, especially as experienced players, and I think one of you may be posturing.

[Vote Lynch Poyser]
I, Luffy, Agree with this post. Let's get his ass

[Vote Lynch Poyser]

He smells like beef.. can only mean one thing.

Ratchet

You're assuming I'd get more mileage by not pointing this out but at this point nobody is voting on their own, the flock is forming, so
I don't see why you would genuinely be so deflated as to a few votes on you. You yourself know the early portion of these types of games requires digging for stuff that may not even be there, and that it's very easy to move off of them. You're doing yourself no favours with this, as your reaction is most easily reconcilable as that of scum feeling like he was caught for the wrong reasons. Yes, I'm using "easily" intentionally.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ultra I think you are legitimately being a little too invested to kick off day 1 right away like this. But that's just my read on it.

*shrugs*

I've seen the way you tussle with Ratchet, surely you can understand the irritation at getting tunneled by the same person and being town *all 3 times*, while the person in question does not give you any opportunity to alleviate yourself from the nonsense questioning.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't see why you would genuinely be so deflated as to a few votes on you. You yourself know the early portion of these types of games requires digging for stuff that may not even be there, and that it's very easy to move off of them. You're doing yourself no favours with this, as your reaction is most easily reconcilable as that of scum feeling like he was caught for the wrong reasons. Yes, I'm using "easily" intentionally.

It's not about the votes. It's about getting Ekko'd, again. You're probably right.

Ratchet

I've seen the way you tussle with Ratchet, surely you can understand the irritation at getting tunneled by the same person and being town *all 3 times*, while the person in question does not give you any opportunity to alleviate yourself from the nonsense questioning.
His tussles with me were -

Money Heist - He was Scum, I was Town
DBZ - He was Town, I was Scum
Elden Ring - He was Scum, I was Town

You're conflating Poyser with me here too, but if you think he's attacking you with a poor angle then it should be fairly straightforward for you to dismantle it, especially as you have no reason to assume he is genuine while doing so here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back