Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
But I won't vote myself, upon your request. If you're trying to test Retro, you probably should unvote though first, because the first ping she sees from you is going to be to vote, and she'll probably just do it if town regardless

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
This shit happens every lylo, people too afraid of who to lose to and who they'll get clowned on and such, I can town the fuck out and it won't matter because of the possibility Daddy Poyser will clown you guys after the game

:whathekong

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
This shit happens every lylo, people too afraid of who to lose to and who they'll get clowned on and such, I can town the fuck out and it won't matter because of the possibility Daddy Poyser will clown you guys after the game

weren't you gonna hammer yourself?

Doddsy

Mafia God

I mean that's not at all what's actually happening.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
You literally pinged her and asked her to vote at L-1 when she has already demonstrated a loose voting capacity, you're not even doing this *properly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back