Game Ranked Radiant Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
what can I say, it's been a psychic/kurumi/retro masterclass, let's get to the awards ceremony
mqdefault.jpg

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Wdym I don't necessarily win that battle - I just beat ratchet the other day. Whatever you can say, he would be 10x easier of a win condition than you are
I talked about this post in the dead chat, but I think it needs restating here. It really says it all "I beat Ratchet" - no you didn't. You mislynched me. It should be a source of frustration to you at reading me wrong. Instead, you beat your chest like an ape and brag about it. I don't think the issue is spite, at least not fully. You seem to have some ego issue that requires you to make it a contest of who gets who lynched - when that's not what the goal of this game is. I legitimately don't know where this comes from but it's beginning to ruin games and lose them. Your claim that I would have played LyLo worse than you was purely delusional, I never would have hedged between it being CP there so the Town may have had a chance. Hopefully you grow out of this before I just decide to skip games you're in entirely. I'm really close to that point with you by the way, like one or two games away. There's just no need for it Ultra, you need to learn that sometimes when you're on the same team you need to work together, and your ego has to be put to one side for that. As you are, it's toxic as hell to play with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back