Resolved Regarding the soon-to-be classic rep system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
We are seeking some feedback before we make the classic reputation system we have installed a go-live.

Do y'all like the idea of being able to leave reputation and the comments sent anonymously? It'll be an option you tick before submitting the rep comment and points and only staff will be able to see anonymous comments in case the system gets abused.

Thoughts?

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I remember that being a bit of a problem in my early years on NF.

People negging, signing with other people's names. Classic dickhead move.

So yeah, make that shit visible. :doge

Reactions: Ral

Ren

Kami Tenchi
nah i don't want to be anonymous

everyone should kno its me
124.jpg

You still look Anonymous to me :kannasip

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I would personally prefer it to be always visible for rep and negs but we want to hear what you guys think of it
keep it visible.

:kannasip At least people would know who they offended or who enjoyed their content. Not like it matters, as leaving a rep is meant to make a connection. As for abuse the staff could probably just track that. the best option would be to have the user be able to block the messages if they don't want to see it.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Visible,don't like the idea of people that want to neg or are salty only having the guts to do it when they are anonymous

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I think this covers it!

If there’s ever a change of heart, we can re-open this discussion, but it seems we reached an obvious consensus. Thanks dudes.

Closing thread. :naruramen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back