Relationship Advice Thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Step 1). Don't be a creep, make her feel as comfortable as much as I try to make y'all feel comfortable here
Step 2). Bring her flowers, even a single one so that she knows you at least tried
Step 3). Bring money or at least bring snacczkzz cause walking = burning fuel
Step 4). Don't mention you are part of a FV/NF 2.0 forum
Step 5). You will be fine

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
I thought we might need this thread, especially since DDJ might join.

What advice do you have for me on a first date with a woman in a park?
Smell good, look good, feel good. Esspecially the smell part, don't just smell like nothing, girls love it when you smell good. Don't over do it though, just a squirt on the wrists, one on your chest and one behind the neck. Behind the neck is important cuz when you hug them that's what they'll smell. Unless shes super short, then she'll smell your chest instead.

This is pretty basic advice, not sure how much experience you've got so I started with the basics lol. Do you have anything specific you want to ask?

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
when i see someone use the word waifu unironically my eyes turn red and i lose consciousness for 1-3 hours. the courts have ruled that i am not legally responsible for any of my actions during that span of time

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
Lol legitimately I don't think using the word Waifu is that weird. Out of all my friends only 1 of them is an anime fan, but I've openly talked about my waifu and they don't really judge me. Hasn't been a turn off for any girl I've been with either. I've never been with a girl who was into anime either

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
when i see someone use the word waifu unironically my eyes turn red and i lose consciousness for 1-3 hours. the courts have ruled that i am not legally responsible for any of my actions during that span of time

I refer to myself as a waifu when talking to my boyfriend as I think it's cute and I like to do the "traditional waifu" role. I cook, clean, and do a lot of the supporting, encouraging, and social event planning. I didn't even give myself this nickname either, he gave it to me and then I started to use it for myself.

I fell in love with a girl I barely knew once, she was beautiful, sexy and smart. She shared all my interests and desires which threw me off at first since I don't believe in fate just coincidences and this was one hell of a coincidence. She didn't talk much and whenever she did it always happened to be at the same moment I tried to say something, it was cute and we both blushed. We would discuss topics ranging from philosophy and science to art and just goofing around with strange outlandish news, she always used to comfort me that we are not a pretentious couple or anything, it's as if she could see into my very soul and mind. We did some kinky stuff as well, nothing too wild as she is a delicate flower and I didn't want to root her out. We were so happy together, it was surreal... So what happened you ask? Turned out she was me.

Delta Shell

Preeminent
I fell in love with a girl I barely knew once, she was beautiful, sexy and smart. She shared all my interests and desires which threw me off at first since I don't believe in fate just coincidences and this was one hell of a coincidence. She didn't talk much and whenever she did it always happened to be at the same moment I tried to say something, it was cute and we both blushed. We would discuss topics ranging from philosophy and science to art and just goofing around with strange outlandish news, she always used to comfort me that we are not a pretentious couple or anything, it's as if she could see into my very soul and mind. We did some kinky stuff as well, nothing too wild as she is a delicate flower and I didn't want to root her out. We were so happy together, it was surreal... So what happened you ask? Turned out she was me.
How very Loki of you.

RÆM

Distinguished
Sounds like something from a movie.

Back