Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs Fate Servants

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Now that DB got some sweet buffs, how does Vegeta in his first appearance fare against anime myth characters? :mjpls

Assuming he fights them all 1v1, how far does he get?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I think the problem for Vegeta (at least this specific version of him) is all the power in the world won't matter if servants that are faster and have hax just hax him to death before he can use it.

Vegeta just gets Gae Bolg'd I imagine.

Last edited:
I think the problem for Vegeta (at least this specific version of him) is all the power in the world won't matter if servants that are faster and have hax just hax him to death before he can use it.

Vegeta just gets Gae Bolg'd I imagine.

Nah, he'll probably be able to stop it from going through due to fitting one of the things that can deal with the Causality Strike(i.e. having enough Magical Energy or the equivalent to be an effective shield). The problem is that unfortunately, Servants stopped having Planetary be their stopping point and many of the highest tiers are within Star to Solar System+.

So Vegeta gets wrecked by Heracles or something.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Nah, he'll probably be able to stop it from going through due to fitting one of the things that can deal with the Causality Strike(i.e. having enough Magical Energy or the equivalent to be an effective shield). The problem is that unfortunately, Servants stopped having Planetary be their stopping point and many of the highest tiers are within Star to Solar System+.

So Vegeta gets wrecked by Heracles or something.

I thought only the thrown version could be dealt with like that? And even then it pierced through Rho Aias’s conceptual defense still.

I thought only the thrown version could be dealt with like that? And even then it pierced through Rho Aias’s conceptual defense still.

Nah, the Thrown version is far more powerful(powerful enough to wreck a weakened shield that could block an Anti-Planetary attack) but it only lacks the Casuality part(It still auto-homes).

The Casualty one can be stopped through other means but it's far weaker as a result which is why Saiyan Saga Vegeta should be fine against that version but may actually die against the Thrown version.

Interesting.

I assume this star to solar system is Gilgamesh , Artoria , Lostbelt King and Beast , right ?

Well Lostbelt Kings and Beasts are Servants(technically) but it's surprisingly more than just them:

• King Hassan
  • Sigurd
  • Siegfried
  • Karna
  • Arjuna
  • Quetzalcoatl
  • Tezcapolitica(Yes, I keep butchering his name...)
Hell, you could go further on this to be frank but that's enough of that.

Cubey

The Formality
GettyImages-516450576-9d05e67.jpg

I mean, he's not explaining how Saiyan Saga Vegeta defeats them... he just tries to go huff and puff and go "Vegeta is gonna do some dirty fireworks" when even if Vegeta is comfortably Planetary, that would have him only defeat Servants that aren't Planetary and don't have the hax or speed to overwhelm him which is plenty... but it's not people like Artoria, Heracles, Gilgamesh, Sigurd, Cu Alter, Scathath, Charlemagne, Karna, Arjuna, King Hassan, Romulus Qurinius, any major Servantverse Servant, etc.

So he gets mulched by any High Tier/Top Tier Servant.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He still dies to any of the really notable Servants even with the buffs, either by being haxxed to death or eventually just being overpowered himself.

I'm not sure why Astaro is taking the piss here but not much has really change for Vegeta against Fate.

He still dies to any of the really notable Servants even with the buffs, either by being haxxed to death or eventually just being overpowered himself.

I'm not sure why Astaro is taking the piss here but not much has really change for Vegeta against Fate.

I've been constantly telling people dude is just born to hate Fate because I kept on challenging him about his shit takes when it came to it vs. No Aru in Spacebattles. Dude still sadly holds a grudge about it even now.

Like we can already tell you that there are Servants stronger than Planetary... for a long ass time now or just has the hax to overwhelm the shit out of Saiyan Saga Vegeta:

• Quetz, Kukulkan and Tezcat can just summon a Star and vaporize Vegeta
  • Archetype Earth can just dome him in the past the instant he shows up
  • Alter Ego Tiamat and Draco just lol and kills him
  • Alter Ego and Moon Cancer Kiara does the same shit through sheer strength and hax
  • Morgan just throws Rhongomyniad in his face

Like it's not up for debate whatsoever, it's just a dude salty that Fate is stronger than he wants it to be(Which is ironic as he's a No Aru fanboy that will never shut the hell up about where it "could" stand)

Back