Should I keep doing apples?

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Nah.

The apple thing always felt like a cheap knock-off of Mider T's banana theme.
The story is I'm the oddoddfruit from Oro Jackson and I ran a OnePiece RP about a pirate crew that drank a lot and regularly sunk their own boat. There was this arc called Apple Island and the concept was that upon this island grew treasure apples, similar to devil fruits only they lasted an hour and there were lots of them. That arc involved a fighting tournament that ended up going forum wide, lots of people, needed lots of crazy apple pics, joined NF soon after

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I thought about pretending to be Mider T here and say shit to get him banned on NF, epic prank but a bit below the belt so I decided against it

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I thought about pretending to be Mider T here and say shit to get him banned on NF, epic prank but a bit below the belt so I decided against it

We all have our role to play in this revolution. Let him fight that faggot MBXX with his own nanner power.

Reactions: Odd

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
God, imagine.

Create a dupe here of the guy you hate on NF and watch them get permed like some Internet voodoo doll fuckery.
I don't hate him it's just that's he's a stupid fucking banana and all bananas must die

E

Example

Unconfirmed
You find apples
You blend them and make apple juice
Yea what's up?

Pericolo

Illustrious
which apples

there are many kinds but which is yours
which apple would you greedily put in your mouth like a hobbit that missed brunch

Back