Skin/Style Feedback Thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Use this thread to provide feedback and suggestions for our current skins. Please note that this thread will eventually be split up to cover separate coversations for each skin as they require less changes over time.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey @Ral , just a quick question with the forum skin.
vg5lYtw.png

When I clicked the "Credits" part of a user's post/profile, there is a part circled in red that is supposed to be clickable, but it does not do anything.

What's it for?
The text reads "Richest Users"; trying to fix those types of menus while I tackle the rest of the issues with the style :doge

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
That is what I expected the clickable part to say!

You just can't see it that's all :maybe
1). We need :maybe ASAP.
2). XenForo is a piece of shit software held together by Elmer's glue but it's the best we got atm and most familiar lol I'll get that fixed as soon as I can.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
I like the light skin more than the default one but small round avys make me sad.
We can work around getting this fixed up in the near-future; I have plans to create more light and dark skins, but if you know anyone good at GFX we would love the extra helping hands!

Rohan

There should be a line that divides the signature content from the post content.
In profile, The current tab text is unreadable because it has the same colour as the background colour.

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
There should be a line that divides the signature content from the post content.
In profile, The current tab text is unreadable because it has the same colour as the background colour.
You're talking about the default style, right?

We're looking to buy a few skins for the time being to overcome the learning curve of style development in XF.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Firefox, Samsung Galaxy F62.
Confirmed, fucking Firefox does it again :ral

It's usually Safari that fucks everything up, but I see the shadow effect on my phone and I simply believe that there is CSS code in the default style that is supported a bit differently with this FF guy.

Rohan

Confirmed, fucking Firefox does it again :ral

It's usually Safari that fucks everything up, but I see the shadow effect on my phone and I simply believe that there is CSS code in the default style that is supported a bit differently with this FF guy.

Oh I understand.

Back