• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Someone make an exchange with me

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
I've got some free time on my hands for a bit, anyone willing to watch an anime I like if I watch an anime they like? Gotta be roughly the same amount of episodes, like if I give you a 24 ep anime you give me something around 22-26 episodes. My perfered episode count is around 45-50

I've been told I'm the King of putting people on to anime, so I don't think you'll be dissapointed
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Last edited:

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
Can I just like test the waters, and tell you about an obscure shortfort anime called Tonkotsu DJ Agetaro? It's 12 episodes, but they're like 10 minutes long. lol

The artstyle is...a bit stilted, but I can certainly say I had never seen an anime before about Japan's DJ scene.

You don't have to hit me back specifically with another short-ep anime, if it makes it easier. :smugnon

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
Can I just like test the waters, and tell you about an obscure shortfort anime called Tonkotsu DJ Agetaro? It's 12 episodes, but they're like 10 minutes long. lol

The artstyle is...a bit stilted, but I can certainly say I had never seen an anime before about Japan's DJ scene.

You don't have to hit me back specifically with another short-ep anime, if it makes it easier. :smugnon
Are you saying I can give you a regular length 12 ep anime? And you seem to have a very different taste in anime than I do lol, can you tell me some more anime you like so I can get a feel for your taste

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
Are you saying I can give you a regular length 12 ep anime? And you seem to have a very different taste in anime than I do lol, can you tell me some more anime you like so I can get a feel for your taste
1.) Yeah, go ahead and hit me with a reg 12 ep.

2.) I'm not sure if I have a consistant taste. I was into ecchi/romance in my teens, got caught up in moe blob, and started to like stupid comedy. Mainly I just began to dread long running continuity series/shounen etc. (I have some exceptions like fucking Lupin the Third, but that's few and far between.)

So yeah, comedy, moe crap I guess.

Last edited:

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
1.) Yeah, go ahead and hit me with a reg 12 ep. (I'm assuming we're finding places of *cough* easier means of watching shit *cough*. lol)

2.) I'm not sure if I have a consistant taste. I was into ecchi/romance in my teens, got caught up in moe blob, and started to like stupid comedy. Mainly I just began to dread long running continuity series/shounen etc. (I have some exceptions like fucking Lupin the Third, but that's few and far between.

So yeah, comedy, moe crap I guess.
Mannnn if you would give me something longer you could watch Clannad then. First season has a lot of comedy and its moe lol. I would say just watch the first 12 episodes but thats the worst part of the series lol. I'd maybe still rather do that if you'd be down I guess? I watch the DJ anime and you watch the first 12 eps of Clannad?

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
Mannnn if you would give me something longer you could watch Clannad then. First season has a lot of comedy and its moe lol. I would say just watch the first 12 episodes but thats the worst part of the series lol. I'd maybe still rather do that if you'd be down I guess? I watch the DJ anime and you watch the first 12 eps of Clannad?
Imma let you in on something. I watched Clannad a while back. In fact, didn't I say to you that I liked Fuko?

But I never did watch After Story. (I have a vague guess about things, but yeah.)

How about I cut you a deal and go watch After Story? It would finally give me an excuse. lol

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
Imma let you in on something. I watched Clannad a while back. In fact, didn't I say to you that I liked Fuko?

But I never did watch After Story. (I have a vague guess about things, but yeah.)

How about I cut you a deal and go watch After Story? It would finally give me an excuse. lol
Oh yeah you did tell me that lol. If you already watched the first season then you got the worst part out of the way lol. And yeah that sounds good to me

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
Also, Clannad After Story is totally 25 episodes and not 12, you dingus. :skully

Like, I'm still gonna watch it for my own enjoyment, but you can't be at me about obligation. lol

Last edited:

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
That's why I told you to just watch the first 12 episodes lol. Also finished DJ Tonkastu, it honestly wasnt my cup of tea lol. Not bad though, just not my type of show
Yeah, I figured you'd say that about Agetaro. One of the weirder things I happened to click on Crunchyroll a few years back.

At least the fact of it being so short, it doesn't overstay it's welcome. It honestly just sticks in my mind because unique concept.

No worries about all this, since you got me off my ass to finally finish Clannad. :catskully

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I figured you'd say that about Agetaro. One of the weirder things I happened to click on Crunchyroll a few years back.

At least the fact of it being so short, it doesn't overstay it's welcome. It honestly just sticks in my mind because unique concept.

No worries about all this, since you got me off my ass to finally finish Clannad. :catskully
What episode are you on?

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I have seen past the farthest star. I can give you a life without pain. Taste from the tallest chalice. Dine in the largest hall, all this and more I can give to you... just for your soul.

Back