• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Sonic the Hedgehog in Genshin Impact-verse

Blocky

Illustrious
To make up his losses at the Game Awards. Sonic personally takes them all of them on. Who wins?

Round 1: Base Sonic, fights from weakest to strongest one by one.

Round 2: Fights the entre verse all at once.

Round 3: Same as R2 but this time, he goes into Super Sonic.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

The trailer had base Sonic tossed through a couple rock formations and cratered into a mountainside DBZ style

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
wait, wait, in that boss fight

sanic replicated raiden's feat, on a crazier scale? :russ

so far

seems he is above city+/island levels, from those vids you posted so far

has better feats?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
wait, wait, in that boss fight

sanic replicated raiden's feat, on a crazier scale? :russ

so far

seems he is above city+/island levels, from those vids you posted so far

has better feats?
He shattered a hole through a sentient moon (WoG states it’s true form is different to everyone, so it’s kinda like Galactus)

One of the Titans helped throw him through it, but it’s a good durability feat….and Sonic did most of the work anyways

Said final boss is also a planet/star buster. We see it destroy a planet and it’s confirmed it destroyed countless planets and stars across the universe in the past before being sealed away

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Super Sonic has fought universal/low multiversal beings in the games before too
mjpls.png

but those feats are controversial lmao

planet/star level does seem to pop up more for him

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
any of the Titans from Frontiers can solo :mjpls

Requiring Super Sonic to beat/hurt them is orders of magnitude above anything in lolGenshin

Matter of fact, Amy could probably solo :mjlol

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I like that the Titans are called Great Gods/Gigantic Gods/Gigantic Gods of War in the Japanese version. It just sounds cooler than Titans tbh

idk alot about genshin but the best ive ever seen for it is island level and i dont even really remember why, meanwhile base sonic is around small star and super/hyper is countless multi

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Base Sonic is who knows what level

But I doubt he’s star level lol

Super Sonic is at least star level, sure

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Who wins

Clearly Eggman does. Those bots didn't create themselves y'know :maybe .
Eggman didn’t create the Titans, they’re 10,000+ years old and they’re actually good. They’re trying to warn Sonic not to trust the voice he’s listening to (which happens to be The End)

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Eggman didn’t create the Titans, they’re 10,000+ years old and they’re actually good. They’re trying to warn Sonic not to trust the voice he’s listening to (which happens to be The End)
I was talking about the bots that fans apparently used for the game awards bruh :skully .

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

The End blows up a planet

Super Sonic blocks what appears to be the same exact move (and is most likely the same move used to blow up stars too)

Back