This?

Is akin to this

So this?

Is no go

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
you should had added toeiland ssj3 kakarot instead, if you wanted kakarot to solo :mjlol

Is this ultron from a legit what-if marvel comic or something else

this ultron is from the lol animated mcu anthology tv series, from s1, s1 was cool, s2 is terrible, the tv series explore alt timelines in the mcu multiverse that show what would happen if major moments from the mcu films had occurred differently and all

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
in other words

2yv2ft.jpg

:heston

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
you should had added toeiland ssj3 kakarot instead, if you wanted kakarot to solo :mjlol
Or at least throw him into Bastard!! and see how he does given they’re not too far into galaxy either outside the strongest showings IIRC?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and see how he does given they’re not too far into galaxy either outside the strongest showings IIRC?

top tiers are around galaxy+ levels, indeed, what if ultron kinda further to that

but, for example, to fully erase darsh is, to fully overpower the dispel bound [multi forcefields at mftl speeds] + eternal atoms hax combo, eternal atoms = destroying darsh on a physical, spiritual, and astral level, plus high level regen on atomic level

unless the char has high level hax to erase him from those states, you cant kill him, but, if you have higher stats, you can k.o him, render him unconscious = still a w in obd, thats the ''easiest'' way to defeat darsh at his best

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
top tiers are around galaxy+ levels, indeed, what if ultron kinda further to that

but, for example, to fully erase darsh is, to fully overpower the dispel bound [multi forcefields at mftl speeds] + eternal atoms hax combo, eternal atoms = destroying darsh on a physical, spiritual, and astral level, plus high level regen on atomic level

unless the char has high level hax to erase him from those states, you cant kill him, but, if you have higher stats, you can k.o him, render him unconscious = still a w in obd, thats the ''easiest'' way to defeat darsh at his best
KO would be what I’m talking about given the weird hax needed to erase his existence completely, yeah

How far beyond the Milky Way’s GBE were they again? I think Majin DS was only firing towards baseline while it was the final Kaiju fight bullshit that pushed both him and Uriel higher? It’s literally been more than a decade, I forget.

Back